This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever get those nights...

Where everything just hits? Every shot kills, every grenade blows up 4 enemies, your entire squad dies from C4 on a flag, except for you?

I love those rounds. I don't know what causes it, better awareness, perfect ping, awful enemies, but it's damn fun. This is a SS of last night (i actually went 105 kills - 13 deaths in the end)

Do you ever have those rounds where everything simply goes right?

Re: Do you ever get those nights...

13 vs 12 = so boring

But yeah there are rounds when I have 2-3x more points than anyone else. Either jet or heli gunner

Comment

Very nice score Alex.

I prefer the larger servers myself.

When I see a score like that, no disrespect towards your skills Alex, I can't help but imagine just how bad the other teams players were.

Comment

Well, the other players were good... i was just better. They are regulars i play with and i never do that good. Things were just working that night

Comment

hehe i had a round almost exactly the same last night on 2142 shingle i was about 100 - 13 aswell but i got banned for hacking coz the server admins were all on the other team

i certainly know the feeling and it's just awesome, such a rush after you wipe out 5 guys head to head, in cqc

man i love bf games

Comment

Yes, rarely but sometimes those rounds happend. Unfortunately most of them end up with me getting banned for "Hacks":laugh:

Comment

ya, actually i do:

and there damn fun!

Comment

They don't happen as much as they used to with me but every now and again I get an impressive score, I used to play I/O none stop for about a year but have switch to 64 vehicles, hence the not so regular good round.

Good score anywayz m8, keep um coming.

Comment

Not, I don't get these rounds - but there are phases in a round when I seem to be unstoppable - but this is just like a 5 minute period.

Usually I get the same results every round - best rounds are those when I play together with friends or a good squad - getting revived/supported a lot.
                  These are the rounds that I end with a good k/d (for me that's above 2.0)

FipZ

Comment

Wait................ give me 10mins to laugh... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I see yet another medic whre showing off their :laugh:'skill':laugh: ... oh wait and there's another one too! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

... and even more whres in both of the images :laugh::laugh::laugh: gosh yall are soooo 'skilled' yall are probs good at dropping those medic packs with good aim!

fking pathetic medic whre losers.

Comment

3rd pic is all about that c4 comment

Comment

Originally posted by daliup View Post
                        Wait................ give me 10mins to laugh... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I see yet another medic whre showing off their :laugh:'skill':laugh: ... oh wait and there's another one too! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

... and even more whres in both of the images :laugh::laugh::laugh: gosh yall are soooo 'skilled' yall are probs good at dropping those medic packs with good aim!

fking pathetic medic whre losers.
                        Actually, i had just picked up that kit. I was playing 90% of the round with a Assault G3

Comment

I really really don't believe it, but if it is true, I take my words back. Though you had medic whores all around you dropping medic packs/reviving so the score doesn't mean much **** really as you died a lot more as to what it says in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
                            I really really don't believe it, but if it is true, I take my words back. Though you had medic whores all around you dropping medic packs/reviving so the score doesn't mean much **** really as you died a lot more as to what it says in the picture.
                            Yeah, i got revived a few times, but not too many times. I'm trying to get time on my assault class so i can get the expert badge.

Because the G3 ran out of ammo frequently, i had to occasionally switch to an enemies kit.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                              13 vs 12 = so boring
                              Hey much better than 32vs32

And I love those rounds where everything goes your way, when it's impossible to not hit an enemies head and every nade kill 6 people.

Comment

Working...
                              X