[NEW] Defiance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NEW] Defiance

It's been a while since I made a frag video, so I figured it was time for my final one (besides the upcoming team video). The footage is taken from purely scrims and matches, both with xtR (xteaM Reborn) and the new Ice Cold Gaming team. I apologize for the lack of an intro/outro, but I still feel the video is worth watching. It's currently streaming HD on youtube, and a high quality download (~200mb) will be up within a few days. Enjoy!

Youtube (HD Stream): [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i1b8WSEylE&fmt=22[/media]
    Filefront (HQ Download): http://files.filefront.com/DefianceF.../fileinfo.html

Screenshots:

Please visit us at: www.icecoldgaming.org

Re: [NEW] Defiance

That was very good indeed. I see you like the new smaller crosshairs in promod 4

But yeh overall that was very good, only points that could of been improved were the ending/outro and having ingame music/sounds....

I was actually in the middle of making a COD4 frag video but my team has since split up, and we never had a good editor unlike you so, good luck in COD4 and cant wait for your teams frag movie

Comment

Haha thanks, and yeah, I do like promod 4's crosshairs but none of my footage was actually from promod4 - I just accidentally used that as my mod in cod4player.

I do wish I had done more on the ending/outro as you said, but I just got lazy. Thanks though

Comment

Awesome stuff as always. I watched YouTube LQ, but I'll download from FileFront when you get it up.

Comment

Yeah, nice shots and great editing. I just want ingame sounds, always makes it a lot more enjoyable for me. Great watch still, nice music too.

Comment

You killed wallythegamer! (ohno) :rawr

Good video too!

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by iQu'e View Post
              Yeah, nice shots and great editing. I just want ingame sounds, always makes it a lot more enjoyable for me. Great watch still, nice music too.
              Thanks, and trust me, if I could figure out how to get my damned fraps to record sound (I've tried everything) I would put it in the video because I do agree it makes it much more enjoyable.

Thanks again guys :salute:

Comment

Awesome video! HD looks sooo sweet!, I do preffer your earlier vids though (mainly due to the music and in game sound). You must be one of the best CoD4 snipers.

Also how do you get no-scopes soo easily?? I tried only no scoping yesterday and I couldn't hit sh*t, I think my score was like 18-60 xD

Is there some sort of trick to it?

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
                  Awesome video! HD looks sooo sweet!, I do preffer your earlier vids though (mainly due to the music and in game sound). You must be one of the best CoD4 snipers.

Also how do you get no-scopes soo easily?? I tried only no scoping yesterday and I couldn't hit sh*t, I think my score was like 18-60 xD

Is there some sort of trick to it?
                  No mostly luck, thats taken from a damn lot of demos. I've definitely seen him miss more than hes made.

I still have to watch it lol.

Comment

Kyle >:O

Yeah, it is luck, but 2 of those no scopes were made in 1 day, and that's about a weeks worth of demos. People like to say there's a trick, but honestly, if there really was a trick everybody would know it by now.

Comment

There is a trick, aim at them and hope it hits lol.

I liked this one more than the others for some reason.

Comment

hmm well I was watching a youtube video of a consoler showing his trick to no scopes and all he did was just as he shot he crouched and moved to one side.

[media]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=t2QFSVZiWyY[/media]

Comment

Console players like to call that the "g shot" or so I've heard. I doubt it works, seen people try it w/ no success - plus they are using an ACOG and steady aim on a console (which aids in hit detection), so...

Filefront link added too.

Comment

Nice quality on the Filefront DL. Some of the quick camera action made me wanna hurl but overall a great video. Really entertaining, and I liked the music choices. Stuff like this makes me want to play COD4. Well done.

Comment

Haha, I tried not to over edit it, but it's all subjective :P

Thanks again, and glad everyone likes the quality. I rendered it extremely high this time, and I think it turned out nicely.

Comment

Working...
                              X