Watch out for these guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Watch out for these guys...

My favorite is when the Admin kick/bans for bunny hopping or team killing after you take out him and his squad a few times.

Comment

Yey! It's funny and so on, but no one except yourselves gives a ****. Really!

Comment

i don't see any problem w/ a thread like this. the majority of us who visit these forums abide by the bf roe/roc & don't want to get caught up in any accusations of server history. i for one do not want a part of any weapon restriction. he's just giving people a "heads up".

Comment

Ok, well. How about if the staff got rid of all those useless stickies currently messing up this forum and do a sticky for server reports?
          By the way, I love cameltoes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by di di MAU View Post
            Watch out for the SOD clan, the bunch of noobs. I was planning on getting some frags before work this morning so I joined a low man Gib, only to find out the clan running it, SOD, decided to have a "Sniper only" round. Unbeknown to me, as I start lighting them up with the Baur, I get told to snipe or be banned. After a few simple questions, I got the !b. Guess that's why I normally play on well admin'ed servers... It's my understanding to mandate what a player can and can't use (weapons or vehicles) is against the BFROE, but were the BFROE ever applied to 2142?
            A good laugh though is their code of honor on their website:

=SOD= Code of Honor

The =SOD= Code of Honor is held in the highest regards and violations of it will NOT be tolerated. This is not a simple recommendation, but a requirement on all those who play under the =SOD= tag. If for any reason you ever violate this code, your =SOD= membership may be revoked. As a member of the team, it is up to you to lead by example to all other players on our server.

1) Under no circumstances, even in the most dire of times in the game, will an =SOD= member ever cheat, glitch, hack, or stat pad
            2) Disrespect of another player (member or otherwise) will not be tolerated
            3) We will NEVER break another servers rules intentionally
            4) We will not knowingly allow any player on our server to violate EA’s R.O.C

I believe our clan to be:
            Loyalty, Honesty, Dependability

Comment

Originally posted by LeavingNormal View Post
              A good laugh though is their code of honor on their website:

That's some epic win lmao.

Comment

More like "Code of ***** international".

:\, Glitching to kill a Glitcher/Padder is needed at times.

Comment

Working...
                X