Watch out for these guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out for these guys...

Watch out for the SOD clan, the bunch of noobs. I was planning on getting some frags before work this morning so I joined a low man Gib, only to find out the clan running it, SOD, decided to have a "Sniper only" round. Unbeknown to me, as I start lighting them up with the Baur, I get told to snipe or be banned. After a few simple questions, I got the !b. Guess that's why I normally play on well admin'ed servers... It's my understanding to mandate what a player can and can't use (weapons or vehicles) is against the BFROE, but were the BFROE ever applied to 2142?

Re: Watch out for these guys...

Comment

They are against ROE but relax cos there's nowt you can do about it. If EA were enforcing their rules then these servers would be unranked.

I don't have a problem with these servers if they are unranked - if people wanna play sniper only or knife only or whatever so long as it don't affect proper players.

Experience shows that these are the best adminned servers around because if you inadvertently wander in and shoot someone you will be kicked before your shell casing hits the floor.

Comment

Simple solution.... find another server. I dunno why so many people post this same stuff on here, what do they expect to achieve in telling us. It happens to all of us all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli
          Simple solution.... find another server. I dunno why so many people post this same stuff on here, what do they expect to achieve in telling us. It happens to all of us all the time.
          Amen brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli
            *shrug* It's cathartic. If you can't blow off that kind of steam here amongst like-minded people, where else can you?

It's never hard to tell where these threads are going by their titles. Just avoid clicking on 'em when you see them and they'll fall off the first page soon enough.

Comment

No one actually cares... I get banned from atleast 1 server a day when I kill the admin and rape his clan members in the gunship but hey thats the way most admins opperate :shock:. It's like a sense of power I guess but just go find a different server or uninstall and play simms online or some sh*t

Comment

i usually get banned for stabbing the big admin in charge.

Comment

Booooring.

Comment

i dont find nothing wrong with threads like these.. keeps the forum busy

Comment

Originally posted by yesiaMz
                      i usually get banned for stabbing the big admin in charge.
                      yesia has motivated me to knife people more often

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                        i dont find nothing wrong with threads like these.. keeps the forum busy
                        You don't find nothing wrong meaning you don't like these posts?

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
                          You don't find nothing wrong meaning you don't like these posts?

lol don't be a smart arse cos he accidentally used a double negative

(actually you just stole my idea for a post xD)

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                            yesia has motivated me to knife people more often
                            Or get knifed muahahahah!!
                            Field, I looked at your stats, and I maybe I am lucky you were frapsing but I got those tags regardless, ya gotta come get mine (prolly not too hard)

Comment

Happens all the time. Me and my entire crew got banned from a server the other day (i forget the name). The map before we got banned was fall of Berlin. When we came in, the only point we had was statue, and we were down by 40 tickets. They were *** raping our team with the APC. We turned it around quickly, and sealed all their vehicles their uncap. We were not base raping, but they never got another vehicle past the first flag (or really even close). The next round was Tunis. We grabbed the walker right away, killed their walker and broke their rush on the power station. Then they banned the walker pilot with the message "No vehicles"...!?! We just spent an entire round before pounding all their vehicles into the ground, and I had just stuck a pilum up the *** of their walker, with one of their guys in it..... We gave them a reason to ban the rest of us after that.

I dunno why they don't just make the rule "no killing the admins" and be done with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X