No announcement yet.

Cod Just doesnt do it for me anymore...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cod Just doesnt do it for me anymore...

ill give it single player. the story was so incredible i practically fell out of my chair when I beat the game.

Comment

meh- GRAW has a better SP- you have to think for GRAW- with COD4 you just run and gun, but COD4 has better graphics ill give it that.
      but GRAWs MP sux!

Comment

The sniper level in COD4 made me feel cool. Other than that, it didn't stand up as well as COD2 imo. For mp I still prefer 2142 over everything. I can quit for a while and still come back and have a blast. There are so many different ways to play.

Comment

I hated the sniper level, well the part where you had to hide in the fair ground, that took ages to get past

Comment

I enjoyed COD 4 for about a day than I realized I liked 2142 a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by jackal22
              I hated the sniper level, well the part where you had to hide in the fair ground, that took ages to get past
              theres a couple spots you can hang around that make the enemy act kind of stupid and makes it easier to beat the level

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder
                The sniper level in COD4 made me feel cool. Other than that, it didn't stand up as well as COD2 imo. For mp I still prefer 2142 over everything. I can quit for a while and still come back and have a blast. There are so many different ways to play.
                QFT man!
                I've just returned to 2142 after a ton of months w/out playing it. This week i've had plenty of fun, getting things that i've never had, playing in different ways, etc.
                I got bored of COD4 fast, i got it on December and on March i dumped it... too much grenadespam, noobtubing, small maps, crappy spawns... but was funny while it lasted(at least i got the golden AK! :yay: )
                The problem its it burns out too quick for my taste.
                I feel way more entertained with Bfs... there is teamwork, a thing that COD lacks most of the time, bigger maps, vehicels, Titan Mode... :nod:
                yeah baby, i'm back in business. :laugh:

Comment

Lol. I just came out of an operation shingle. We were destroying 260 to 30 and my squad started to small talk about how much they prefer BF 2142 over COD. Just thought it was funny since this thread is not only being discussed on the forums but in game as well.

Comment

yeah but you got people saying real dumb stuff in-game caus they cant articulate good ideas in the amount of time that they have

Comment

Lol sooooo true.

Comment

Working...
                      X