No announcement yet.

Cod Just doesnt do it for me anymore...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cod Just doesnt do it for me anymore...

hmm well at least COD nades aren't resupplyable like BF. you gotta really hate the martyrdom perk though.

Comment

Get involved in CoD leagues and competitions - makes the game mean so much more, and last so much longer.

Better hit detection ftw.

Comment

o man, for Hebrew class me and a friend who was a COD4 fanatic did a skit that contrasted the two games. i won
        teamplay strategy FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobite
          it is interesting at times, specially with less people and hardcore mod.
          but most servers = small map whit sh1ttones of people all nade\tube spamming with martyrdom on , whats the point of a grenade indicator if there are nades EVERYWHERE at ALL TIMES, but there are a few things DICE should learn from CoD4, like lots of gun models and the way they built the game so you can be playing 30 sec after you clicked on the game icon unlike the heavy,laggy BF (latest on my comp)
          And not to mention PROGRAM STABILITY a.k.a. NOT CRASHING TO DESKTOP most of the time.

Comment

They both have their pros and cons. Their both pretty good games. Some people like nuts some people don't.

Comment

If you're tired of cod, try some halibut.

Comment

I hate halibut

Comment

Originally posted by jake___
                  If you're tired of cod, try some halibut.
                  I prefer Bass. No, not the instrument.

Comment

Why post a discussion regarding two different games in one of the two game's forum?

Needless to say, I'm mainly a CoD guy, but have played the BF series as well (excluding 2142). I like them both, I like the faced-paced action of CoD and I like the vehicle section in BF.

Comment

The fast pace of CoD4 is great. But I hate seeing skilless people owning in CoD4 because they can spam deep impact or use P90s.

Comment

one thing about COD is that i played 2 months and it never crashed.
                        could play on servers with 100-120 ms just fine and you are never too far from the battle+the location of the fighting always changes.
                        if dice makes bf3 run smooth on most comps, fast and easy interface that you can get to your favorite server with 3-4 clicks + fast loading times and most impotent no ingame lag on anything lower then 160ms then that game will sooooo up3rpw|\| all other FPSes.
                        also one more thing i dont like about battlefield maps is that the fighting isnt focused, the fight should be around 2-3 bases at any time with alot of paths between them .

Comment

CoD's replay value is pretty low. it's not as varied as BF in terms of gameplay. theres no variety of specialized classes, basically just sniper and assault in CoD. for intense quick frag sessions, it might be fun but you get bored quick. the only thing it has on BF is graphics, stability, and performance. for BF gamers, the maps are too small, there's not many ways to go about your way in a map and combat is more of a reaction rewarding type than BF.

about the loading times, you gotta remember that the sheer size of BF maps are many times larger than the typical CoD map. it's going to have to load more textures, objects, etc. so i wouldn't really compare that.

Comment

unless your in an aircraft i feel alot of the maps are too big as it is. most of the 8v8 versions of the maps would be alot better to play on

Comment

CoD4 has a fun single-player campaign.

Comment

yeah i actually played through the single player campaign on different difficulties 4 times

Comment

Working...
                                X