Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: if you had your own server

Originally posted by FURRY BIRD View Post
    I would have a rule that if you kill the mod you get kicked and perma banned for ever., just kidding.:salute:
    :laugh: Sadly that's how a lot of servers are!

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder View Post
      :laugh: Sadly that's how a lot of servers are!
      What's funny is my clan was getting booted from the *=HoH=* server just because we were winning. I have a news flash for all these servers with ridiculous rules that nurf the game so bad that it isn't worth playing, it is totally unrealistic and totally stupid. Snakes lair is great because the only rules are no hacking, glitching or cheating, but everything else goes.

Comment

What's funny is my clan was getting booted from the *=HoH=* server just because we were winning. I have a news flash for all these servers with ridiculous rules that nurf the game so bad that it isn't worth playing, it is totally unrealistic and totally stupid. Snakes lair is great because the only rules are no hacking, glitching or cheating, but everything else goes.
        Dude, This type of foolness is something i have every day. Posting about it is useless. To bad

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
          Dude, This type of foolness is something i have every day. Posting about it is useless. To bad
          Well all you can do is pick clans that don't have ridiculous rules.

Comment

HoH is epic fail, they kick for stealing vehicles.

Then get pissed when you say "What are the rules". after they get extremely whiny that people are breaking the fail rules.

Comment

For the record, a lot of posters in this thread have stated they like the rules we have for the =*HoH*= server (because they would put them on their own server). We have two additional rules that have not been stated in this thread: 1) No attacking an uncap/locked base except to destroy assets; and 2) no stealing vehicles from an uncap/locked base.

So, FB, I don't know what you were actually kicked for, but it was for a rules violation. I know every single admin on our server and no one kicks because a person is winning. If that ACTUALLY happened, the admin would get their rights taken away. And just because you disagree with a server's rules doesn't mean it's ok to violate them.

FB & Kalo: Don't like the rules? Go play somewhere that you do! There's no need to say, "What are the rules?" The rules scroll on our server just like they do on nearly every other server. Plus they are posted on our website and on our forums. "What are the rules?" Only n00bs ask that question. Players know where to find the rules! And if you break the rules on ANY server where the admins are on regularly, you'll get kicked there, too.

Our server is always near full (if not filled) because people like our rules and they know we enforce our rules. We also have several clans who frequent our server because we put clans on the same side so they can play together as the team they are. So if any clans want to come play, pop in. We'll get you all together.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that =*HoH*= runs a clan/team friendly server. You might not like the rules, but the game play is fun and teamwork happens on both sides.

Comment

Here's my problem with most servers. I go to destroy assets and some guy is waiting there to kill me. So I kill him before he gets me. I get kicked for base raping.

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder View Post
                  Here's my problem with most servers. I go to destroy assets and some guy is waiting there to kill me. So I kill him before he gets me. I get kicked for base raping.
                  Sorry to hear that. We actually use 2142CC to verify that you are indeed equipped with a RECON kit. (Several of our admins open CC on a laptop while playing 2142 on their desktop.) And we allow a SUPPORT to accompany a RECON for RDX reloads. Self-defense=OK. Hangin' out and killing people=Not OK.

Comment

Originally posted by ElSeeDee View Post
                    Sorry to hear that. We actually use 2142CC to verify that you are indeed equipped with a RECON kit. (Several of our admins open CC on a laptop while playing 2142 on their desktop.) And we allow a SUPPORT to accompany a RECON for RDX reloads. Self-defense=OK. Hangin' out and killing people=Not OK.
                    How about gutting the commander Best part of Asset destruction IMO, he is normally hanging around one of them so I always call Self-Defense.

Comment

this is why base rape protection is retarded because then people get into this grey area where 'oh is it self defense? or am i hanging around killin people?' that is going to depend on what kind of mood the admin is in

but of course playing on a server that has base rape protection im usually never close to any uncap anyways

Comment

Working...
                      X