Return of our City Chaos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Return of our City Chaos

yeah some of those flags are WAAY too far off. I think it would actually make more sense with that map to get rid of the outskirt flags that nobody wants to go to and just make it more of a linear engagement at least that way you'd get a little more action naturally

Comment

What they need to do is make it so ground vehicles can go across the big plains, but due to the big ridge in the middle extending from the northern to the southern borders of the map you have to weave through it in order to get from one end of it to the other. This makes the map too linear already, IMO. The open-ness of Tampa is it's biggest appeal, I'd say.

~Wolfgang

Comment

well they just gotta do sumthin because i really dont like where some of those flags are namely that annoying one to the very west. well yeah it doesnt have to be a linear thing just have the flags a little closer together. eh i dont play it much i dont have hugely constructive ideas

Comment

Back on topic. We received an e-mail from MyIS that they had pushed out the hotfix to our server so that stats on Shingle "should" now track. We also changed it to a 54 man player count and today added back in some of the other city maps. It runs Shingle / Gibraltar / Cerber / Tunis. 2x each switching sides. We'll see how it things go and if it does as well as when it was just Shingle, we'll keep it that way. It's up and running so drop in for a round or two. (It is still all 32 man ticket counts so the rounds will go by quicker.)

Comment

Working...
          X