Return of our City Chaos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of our City Chaos

We are bringing back our City Chaos rotation on our 48 man server. It will run Shingle / Berlin IO / Cerbere / Belgrade IO / Tunis. The maps will run once each and change sides after each round so that each time through the rotation you will be playing the other faction. Battle Recorder is up and running and FF is ON.

We went with the 32 man ticket counts to make the rounds fast and furious. We also went with the IO options on Berlin and Belgrade to eliminate the APC Mortar spam and also so that you don't have someone zip to the farthest flag on Belgrade in a FAV. We think this will result in more head to head fighting and less chasing around which will make squad work even more important.

Re: Return of our City Chaos

sounds like a great rotation of maps to me. I've always wanted to play Belgrade IO, and finding servers that host Tunis are few and far between. I love that map.

Do you expect any problem with wall glitchers on FOB?

Comment

Originally posted by DDoubleVVision
      sounds like a great rotation of maps to me. I've always wanted to play Belgrade IO, and finding servers that host Tunis are few and far between. I love that map.

Do you expect any problem with wall glitchers on FOB?
      Without the APC's it shouldn't be a problem. We also have admins on most of the time too.

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
        We went with the 32 man ticket counts to make the rounds fast and furious.
        That's nice, wish more servers would do that....

:thumbsup:

Comment

Sounds like a good combo, good luck with it

Comment

48 man NFB city CHaos FTW. very nice. IO berlin and belgrade awsomeness i dont know why i dont see more of those kinds of maps/servers

Comment

awesome Skates! looking forward to joining you guys soon. i recently had to uninstall/reinstall & i was wondering why i couldn't find a city chaos server from you guys

Comment

Looks cool.

Having FF on is a major plus for me so I'll add this to my favorites and stop by.

Comment

Thanks, we have started it up twice today and both times it ran for a while and then fizzled out. I guess it might take a little to pull people away from their 24/7 Gibraltar servers.

Comment

Shingle ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by jake___
                      Shingle ftw!
                      I agree. I wanted to keep it as our 48 Man Shingle Madness server but I have guys in the clan asking for the other maps. If it is successful, great. If not, we'll switch it back to just Shingle.

Comment

Sorry to say, but I avoid nfb servers. Been a couple of times now I've gone on and the people on there are total dicks. Just my humble opinion.

Comment

i didnt see hardly anyone on, i would love it. good map setup. ONLY shingle and Gibraltar does get boring im not sure why people dont play the other maps more.

Comment

I was excited when I saw it on the server list today b/c I like the map rotation, but I left after only a couple minutes cuz I don't like the attitudes of the people on there.

Comment

like what do they do?

Comment

Working...
                              X