Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Return of our City Chaos

Originally posted by messfeeder
    Sorry to say, but I avoid nfb servers. Been a couple of times now I've gone on and the people on there are total dicks. Just my humble opinion.
    Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Evidently not all share yours. I see that yours is based off extensive time spent on our servers. All of 0.73 hours on our Shingle/Gibraltar Server and 0.27 hours on what was our Shingle Madness Server.:shakehead:

Comment

The first time I was on camp g and I rezzed this guy and he yelled at me for rezzing him when he didn't tell me beforehand over voip that he didn't want to be rezzed. He waited until afterward to ***** at me about it. That whole round I heard more bitching over voip than actual teamwork.

Then today on chaos I spawned in and accidentally tked a guy on my squad b/c I was a little trigger happy. What can I say, I hate being killed as soon as I spawn and he was right in my face! So I tried rezzing him and spammed the "SORRY" key, but he still bitched and yelled anyway, then kicked me out of the squad, which happened to be the only squad on my team. So I just left because I don't want to play with people who have attitudes like that. It's a ****in game and if you take it that seriously then you need get a ****ing life.

/rant

Comment

yeeeeah i have 12.87 hours. i beat messfeeder in time

The first time I was on camp g and I rezzed this guy and he yelled at me for rezzing him when he didn't tell me beforehand over voip that he didn't want to be rezzed. He waited until afterward to ***** at me about it. That whole round I heard more bitching over voip than actual teamwork.

Then today on chaos I spawned in and accidentally tked a guy on my squad b/c I was a little trigger happy. What can I say, I hate being killed as soon as I spawn and he was right in my face! So I tried rezzing him and spammed the "SORRY" key, but he still bitched and yelled anyway, then kicked me out of the squad, which happened to be the only squad on my team. So I just left because I don't want to play with people who have attitudes like that. It's a ****in game and if you take it that seriously then you need get a ****ing life.

/rant
        umm...you CAN tell the difference between enemies and allies right? i mean like....Tell the difference RIGHT AWAY right?

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
          Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Evidently not all share yours. I see that yours is based off extensive time spent on our servers. All of 0.73 hours on our Shingle/Gibraltar Server and 0.27 hours on what was our Shingle Madness Server.:shakehead:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...ery=messfeeder
          If the players on the server aren't going to be welcoming then I don't want to play there. It isn't just that they get irritated by noobs. It's that all I hear the whole time that I'm on there is bitching over voip instead of real teamwork.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't play on the server. It's a good map rotation and the players are pretty good, I just don't like the atmosphere. It doesn't take 12 hours on a server to get a feel for that. If someone likes the server, then more power to them. It's just not for me. Have fun.:salute:

Originally posted by Field
          yeeeeah i have 12.87 hours. i beat messfeeder in time

umm...you CAN tell the difference between enemies and allies right? i mean like....Tell the difference RIGHT AWAY right?
          LOL yeah, but I spawned and he was right in my face and I couldnt tell what color he had on. I fired away and then realized he was on my team. I tried to rez him and I said SORRY over and over. **** happens.:hmm: happened to me plenty of times and I get over it!

Comment

Remember IO does not count stats, until EA gets off their asses and realizes the patch is still in f#cking beta, I refuse to play on IO or new mapped servers, once it gets fixed though, I really like the sound of your rotation.

Comment

Sounds great but I run 120+ on =NfB= now, sadly they're no longer playable =(

Comment

If the players on the server aren't going to be welcoming then I don't want to play there. It isn't just that they get irritated by noobs. It's that all I hear the whole time that I'm on there is bitching over voip instead of real teamwork.
                I can agree with that. There have been some times that I have left certain squads and also kicked the whiners and complainers out of my squad. Some people are fun to play with and some aren't. The fact that we have large numbers of players that return to our servers regularly is a sign that our servers are fun. Sounds like you just ran into a couple jerks.

Sadly, we had it up and running three times yesterday but it never even filled halfway. Last night we had Berlin IO and Cerbere Vanilla going for a couple hours but never got more than 2-3 pubbers playing. We'll be changing it back to the Shingle Madness for now and may throw those maps in again later.

Comment

I can agree with that. There have been some times that I have left certain squads and also kicked the whiners and complainers out of my squad. Some people are fun to play with and some aren't. The fact that we have large numbers of players that return to our servers regularly is a sign that our servers are fun. Sounds like you just ran into a couple jerks.

Sadly, we had it up and running three times yesterday but it never even filled halfway. Last night we had Berlin IO and Cerbere Vanilla going for a couple hours but never got more than 2-3 pubbers playing. We'll be changing it back to the Shingle Madness for now and may throw those maps in again later.
                  I'm happy to hear that you acknowledge that issue instead of making up excuses. :thumbsup::yay: Maybe I just happened to go on when all the jerks were on. I'll give your server another shot. After all, I have gone on at other times when there wasn't any bitching on the mics. Maybe I'll see ya on there!:salute:

I hope you don't get rid of that rotation altogether. Maybe you can try it out at a peak time, like a Friday night or something?

Comment

I hope you don't get rid of that rotation altogether. Maybe you can try it out at a peak time, like a Friday night or something?
                    We may throw it back in over the weekend. I would really like to play that rotation myself, but it just isn't much fun when there are only 10-15 players on. Sadly you have to cater somewhat to the masses or you are just paying for empty servers.

Comment

Sadly you have to cater somewhat to the masses or you are just paying for empty servers.
                      Ain't that the truth. :cry:

*Continues searching for a 24/7 Shuhia Conquest server with 48 people amid all the Gib servers*

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang
                        Ain't that the truth. :cry:

*Continues searching for a 24/7 Shuhia Conquest server with 48 people amid all the Gib servers*

~Wolfgang
                        That has always been one of my favorite maps. I just can't find anyone else that wants to play it. I like it a lot more than Suez Conquest but that one seems to be the Gib. of Armor Maps. Shuhia just takes more teamwork. you need to use the Transports because of the size and you need squads covering different parts of the map instead of just jumping in a FAV and speeding off to cap the next flag. I guess if the two of us can each find another 23 people that want to play it we're good to go.

Comment

I'm game. Let me know.

Comment

That has always been one of my favorite maps. I just can't find anyone else that wants to play it. I like it a lot more than Suez Conquest but that one seems to be the Gib. of Armor Maps. Shuhia just takes more teamwork. you need to use the Transports because of the size and you need squads covering different parts of the map instead of just jumping in a FAV and speeding off to cap the next flag. I guess if the two of us can each find another 23 people that want to play it we're good to go.
                            Sadly, we may be the only two such people left in existance.

Tampa Conquest seems pretty popular, for some reason. At least the Moongamer's 24/7 Tampa Conquest server is always full in the evenings, so it's nice to know there are still some people who prefer big vehicle maps. With Suez, I think the reason it's so popular is because it's still quite small compared to the other vehicle maps and it has a fair amount of choke points which many people seem to like for some reason. Oh well, no use overthinking it, I suppose.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Hummmm Belgrade.... if your server offer this map, count me in!:ar15:

Comment

Shuhia Conquest is just to BIIIIIGGGG... If you are an armor whore, thats too bad... You get to drive for five minutes just to find an enemy. If you are a gunship whore, it sucks for you too. Need repairs/supplies? Back to base. Oh wait, base is on the other side of the map! Woo hoo! Like infantry? Don't even THINK about it. If your FAV catches on fire halfway between flags, your nothing but screwed. Which means more to you, five minutes of mundane walking, or two points for a suicide?

Suez on the other hand has much more in stock for all three; the bases are close (good for armor), the map isn't horrendeously large (coupled with the fact that there aren't many AAs) make it good for gunships, and there are still a TON of infantry opportunities. The flags aren't far apart (like I already said) so even if your transportation goes down you can still get another.

Don't know why Tampa is so popular, its basically the same predicament as Shuhia...

Comment

Working...
                                X