Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA loves screwing ther customers(DICE Devs a reply would be nice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA loves screwing ther customers(DICE Devs a reply would be nice)

Lag is hitting me pretty hard on the PS3, and there is mention of other people having the same problem on the Gamespot forums, not sure if 360's are having the same issue. Its like you run forwards, stop, then slide back to where you were.

Maybe they are screwing around with their servers or something because it has been fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
      well as you could see i did mention this in my review. EA did read it hopefully something works out for you guys.
      Yeah I saw that Manzi though I can't see us getting Aussie servers

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21
        Lag is hitting me pretty hard on the PS3, and there is mention of other people having the same problem on the Gamespot forums, not sure if 360's are having the same issue. Its like you run forwards, stop, then slide back to where you were.

Maybe they are screwing around with their servers or something because it has been fine.
        wow thats bad and hasnt happened to me at all.

Comment

Grrr, I can get shot from around corners too. I noticed, that 'visually' I ran straight around, and well behind a shipping container, while being shot. Thinking I was safe I - well, I had no time to do any more, because I died to find my body/kit were well around the corner of aforementioned container.

I have also experienced the 'pullback' issue described by Flamesfan.

OT: Flamesfan, what is your PSN ID?

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21

Yeah I've had some pretty bad lag recently but I find the best thing to do is to leave the game and try and find another server. It sometimes takes a while but usually I can find one that is lag free. It would have been really helpful if you had a server browser so you could check your ping and what not but I guess with us having to use EA's servers only they wanted to control what server you'd be joining and hence we have the lag problem.

Comment

Originally posted by KC-10 View Post
              Grrr, I can get shot from around corners too. I noticed, that 'visually' I ran straight around, and well behind a shipping container, while being shot. Thinking I was safe I - well, I had no time to do any more, because I died to find my body/kit were well around the corner of aforementioned container.

I have also experienced the 'pullback' issue described by Flamesfan.

same....

I've figured how to kill people who are running now, i have to aim probably a good 1-2m infront to compensate for lag, and that cant be a game mechanic...10m away from the target and i have to compensate that much....

Comment

Working...
              X