Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA loves screwing ther customers(DICE Devs a reply would be nice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA loves screwing ther customers(DICE Devs a reply would be nice)

I have very little experience with playing online with consoles. But i know people at school who have had the demo and loved it. Asked them about lag , they said they had none, so i am now assuming the problem is cause of YOUR net?
    Oh btw im from Sunshine Coast Queensland

Comment

There is a whole thread over in the official BFBC forums every Australian Player has reported some kind of lag. Your friend might not know the definition of lag.

Also there still has been no Announcement on Aus servers.

Comment

Well before the game was released EA support said this

NO information can be released at this moment.

and now that the game is out its

Greetings,
        Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support. The question that you submitted has been updated in the 'My Stuff' section of our support site. To access the 'My Stuff' section of our support site, please follow the link below and provide your EA Account login credentials.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.

MLINK: http://ea.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ea.cf...ted=1213849438

To view or update your question from our support site, click here.

Subject
        Will there be Australian Servers Up for Battlefield Bad Company?...

Discussion Thread Response (Phungshok Shangreiso)06/28/2008 08:25 PM
        Hi,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts..

We may introduce sometime in future, but we cannot promise if it will ever be introduced. We apologize for any disappointment this may cause.

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Thank you,
        Shangreiso
        EA Online Support.

So now we know EA is definitely a bunch of F**ktards. That pull Marketing Scams.

That email means No Australian Servers AT ALL ARE COMING.

I know they said they might but thats to get your hopes up and get others buying the game.

F**k You EA.

Comment

Hmm I will be sure to include this in my review for BFBC.

Comment

Thank you Manzi

Comment

What BS, we are one of the most isolated countries in the world, and now we are not even provided with server support, this is poor EA, very poor.

Comment

Ok I just emailed Kotaku Australia with the information I have I hope they Publish the warning..

Comment

This sucks The lag is getting worse and because of it I am restricted to sniping.... because of the lag Close Quarters firefights are toward the other person even though I shoot first...

I can believe EA are so arrogant an Cheap.

We pay more for games than US and yet we get no servers at all

Comment

Well im in Perth WA and have not experienced any lag whatsoever on my 360, im actually amazed at how well the online game is playing, im almost waiting for something **** to happen :s

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                      Well im in Perth WA and have not experienced any lag whatsoever on my 360, im actually amazed at how well the online game is playing, im almost waiting for something **** to happen :s
                      There is lag... If you knife a fence there will be a one second delay same as shooting a explosive barrel THIS should not happen.

Comment

I have not experienced that AT ALL and i know what you mean because it happens to me all the time in FFOW, im serious so far the connection has been amazing and absolutely no lag which is a first for me.

Comment

Ah.

As a helicopter pilot I have to deal with TANKS shooting shells and 50 cals at me. I have to deal with FLAK guns, shredding my helo's armour. I also have INFANTRY firing M95s, MG3/6s, and anything else that will reach the helo.

I have TEAMMATES, PISSED OFF THAT SOMEONE ELSE GOT THE GUNNER SEAT shooting me, whittling my helicopter to pieces.

And to top it all off, flying is completely worthless in the end, because flight sessions are affected by lag, to the point where my helicopter jumps and skips around, there is no smooth flight at all! No precision, which is what combat flying is all about..

I think I am safe in CQC, because I see the enemy isn't aiming at me directly, angled off by about 30 degrees. I die, and I see their weapon "snap to" where I was standing. Never experienced that in any other game (except for the super laggy hitboxes of BF2).

I have a 5000 Kb connection with TPG, and am in NSW.

The Eliminator, is it possible you in WA are connecting to an Asian server? And we in NSW are connecting to the East Coast of the US, inducing more lag?

Comment

Originally posted by KC-10
                            Ah.
                            I have a 5000 Kb connection with TPG, and am in NSW.

The Eliminator, is it possible you in WA are connecting to an Asian server? And we in NSW are connecting to the East Coast of the US, inducing more lag?
                            That wouldn't surprise me but I thought there were no Asian Servers

I have ADSL2

Comment

Wow that sounds bad KC, i havent noticed anything like that at all.

Although i have just noticed the delay between barrel explosions and cutting fences Cryptik described earlier., but thats nothing to moan about.

Comment

well as you could see i did mention this in my review. EA did read it hopefully something works out for you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X