Battle Recorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battle Recorder

Even making the health bar thingy above friendlies bigger could help. Atm i feel its too small and most players just don't see it.

Good point about those medic calls, i hear them sometimes, but i have never seen them linked to an actual player. That auto-call sounds like a good idea to me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21
      Even making the health bar thingy above friendlies bigger could help. Atm i feel its too small and most players just don't see it.

Good point about those medic calls, i hear them sometimes, but i have never seen them linked to an actual player. That auto-call sounds like a good idea to me as well.
      I think you have to be support to see who's screaming... But the actual health image thingy is kinda small, so it's difficult to even realize it time to times..

Comment

Lol, i literally just jumped up and down in front of a support guy, crouched in his face, even shot him in the leg and he didn't get it. He just jumped with me.

We then got shot my a lone SpecOps guy, It kinda feels game breaking at times.

Comment

It's really starting to feel that most of the people doesn't know that the support class has the medkits... They just think that the medic thing doesn't excist anymore...

One good way to clear this up would be when ever you decide to spawn as support. For few seconds, there would be big red text screaming "YOU HAVE MED KITS, REMEMBER TO HEAL YOUR TEAMMATES!!"

Comment

Lol snap, i was just thinking that. That might wake them up a bit.

Maybe "Heal your teammates, you get points for it!" might work better tho lol. I bet you wont be able to move for medkits then.

Comment

Lol... That wouldn't be funny when you are sniping from your uber secret hiding spot, and there's 5 support guys throwing med packs at you...

Comment

They could even add it to the loading screen when you join a server (like the tips on 2142) that would remind a few people to heal their team mates

Comment

^^^ Im praying little changes like that, plus the few odd players who have actually played a BF game on PC or have even read the manual might make healing a little more common.

Also, while were talking about features, how about a basic one, a MUTE feature. Im all for communication, but theres only so much of a kids breathing, crackling over his cheap mic i can take. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21

Also, while were talking about features, how about a basic one, a MUTE feature. Im all for communication, but theres only so much of a kids breathing, crackling over his cheap mic i can take. :laugh:
                    YES!! I totally agree with you on this. there are way to many kids who just whine and scream on the game that annoy the hell out of me... that combind with the creepy heavy breathing that some people do makes me wonder if im playing a game or calling a premium rate phone line (not that i do you understand :icon_redface

Comment

i didnt assume you did, mate :laugh:

I thought the mute feature would be firmly established in console games by now, but i obviously thought wrong. Bad Company is so great, but sadly let down by all these annoying, yet easily correctable, flaws.

Comment

its more to do with Sony than dice on the xbox no matter what game you play you can select someone and mute them so I think its more sony's problem than dices

Comment

Ahh i stand corrected then, i don't own an 360 so i didnt know that. :thumbsup:

Comment

well they should still add it. Its just that they may have overlooked it because its a standard feature on the 360.

That said you can only hear people in your squad (I think) so once us lot get on together it shouldn't be a problem

Comment

So looking forward to that, it will be nice to have a squad that doesn't run off as soon as they spawn lol.

Comment

Originally posted by alcancer
                                It sounds like you guys have some good old fashioned fun rounds. I, too have a PS3 and have been playing the demo. I'd love to play with or against you guys, but I don't think that'll happen since I'm in Texas and you guys all probably play on Euro servers.

I need to find some people from TGN to play with in the U.S. Oh well, it's interesting to hear about your rounds and who knifes who.
                                I play out of Dallas. Feel free to add me PSN: A_Dirty_Hippie. Reference TGN in the friends request. I dont get to play to much but I'd be happy to link up with anyone from these forums when I am on.

Comment

Working...
                                X