Battle Recorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Recorder

Does anyone know if BC will feature a theater mode like BF2/2142's Battlerecorder? I haven't seen or heard anything so my hopes aren't great, but i always enjoyed being able to watch games after playing them.

I'm assuming if it was a feature then we would have heard about it by now. But if anyone knows if its been officially confirmed/denied, then i would like to hear it.

Thanks lads :salute:

Re: Battle Recorder

There is something to take screenshots... Im not sure about the video though...

But since there has been discussion about ability to record/upload videos to Youtube with PS3.

So if that is true, there is no need for DICE to include battlerecorder...

[offtopic]I drew first TGN blood today with my knife... And the victim was Flamesfan... :salute:[/offtopic]

Comment

Haha, yes, you did. Never saw you coming.

Ill be getting even though, don't you worry :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
        There is something to take screenshots... Im not sure about the video though...

But since there has been discussion about ability to record/upload videos to Youtube with PS3.

So if that is true, there is no need for DICE to include battlerecorder...

[offtopic]I drew first TGN blood today with my knife... And the victim was Flamesfan... :salute:[/offtopic]
        Shame they're not recorded in the demo :P And if there is a screenshot feature as well, be aware if(when) I knife you, the screenshot will make it on here within a matter of minutes :thumbsup:

It's strange, a lot of people are saying they dislike the demo! Probably the same people who rawk at CoD4, but can't cope with playing in a different team-based style...

[off-off topic] Could you hear me at all THIS time? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
          Shame they're not recorded in the demo :P And if there is a screenshot feature as well, be aware if(when) I knife you, the screenshot will make it on here within a matter of minutes :thumbsup:

It's strange, a lot of people are saying they dislike the demo! Probably the same people who rawk at CoD4, but can't cope with playing in a different team-based style...

[off-off topic] Could you hear me at all THIS time? :laugh:
          There has to be somekind of screenshot taker... Since there even is achievement about it... "Take 3 images using Photomode Immortalize the "Bad" Moment"

And i haven't heard anyone talking today.. All i heard is gamesounds... Maybe it's because of me, or people has given up on the mics until DICE get's the fix out...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
            There has to be somekind of screenshot taker... Since there even is achievement about it... "Take 3 images using Photomode Immortalize the "Bad" Moment"

And i haven't heard anyone talking today.. All i heard is gamesounds... Maybe it's because of me, or people has given up on the mics until DICE get's the fix out...
            Seems like you also didn't see me, those two times I knifed you :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse
              Seems like you also didn't see me, those two times I knifed you :thumbsup:
              I saw you the first time... But not the second time...

Our team was sucking soooo bad that it wasn't even funny...

For example, my squad leader, he was running around the second base(Farm) as sniper when the fight was alread two bases ahead...

But don't worry... I'll get my tags back... :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
                I saw you the first time... But not the second time...

For example, my squad leader, he was running around the second base(Farm) as sniper when the fight was alread two bases ahead...

Haha The first one shouldn't count, as I was 'sort of' spawnraping...

The second one... christ, that helped our team out, you two snipers were owning our team, and it took me a while to figure out where you were. I even tried sniping at you from across the river, but realised I suck at using a sniper rifle and only hit one of you once out of about 2 magazines. So I just used my friends Ms. Stealthy and Mr. Knifey...

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                  Haha The first one shouldn't count, as I was 'sort of' spawnraping...

The second one... christ, that helped our team out, you two snipers were owning our team, and it took me a while to figure out where you were. I even tried sniping at you from across the river, but realised I suck at using a sniper rifle and only hit one of you once out of about 2 magazines. So I just used my friends Ms. Stealthy and Mr. Knifey...
                  The first time it was spawnraping... But theres no rules in war, right?

When you tagged me the second time, i was just painting a tank for my JDAM, but you came in messed that up...

Comment

Lol, i hate that, you get a tank all lined up, your halfway through guiding the rocket down and BAM! red screen.

All you can do is watch helplessly as your would-be prey drives off. :laugh:

Comment

^^

Yeah... The part where the tank drives off is really salt to the wounds...

Comment

I knifed Limehouse the other day and I almost had you StoneCold but some guy shot you just as I was about to knife you so I'm gonna have to hunt you down seems as though your always sniping :evil:

Shame the dogtags wont carry over on the full game as I already have a load of them

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post

I hate when this happens too and when we lose and I hear "You guys Suck" I think to myself "Yes we did!" :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuther
                            I hate when this happens too and when we lose and I hear "You guys Suck" I think to myself "Yes we did!" :laugh:
                            First time i heard that "you guys suck", i tought that "thanks, that helps a lot"...

Then there is that "Gold is mine... I mean ours" on the spot i tought about Gollum from Lord Of the Rings, and his "my precious".. :laugh:

@BrokenMachine

What can i say... I have snipers guardian angel sitting on my shoulder..

Today she seem'd to be on vacation though...

Im always up for the challenge... So bring it on... :guns:

Comment

Pssst... Everybody, let's team on on Stonecold so the bastard can't take down half my team again... YOU KILLED THEM! THEY WERE MY FRIENDS!

Comment

Working...
                              X