No announcement yet.

What's your favourite 1.6 MapPack Map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your favourite 1.6 MapPack Map?

I voted for Creek

Just visually pleasing and it has the cave where you can have fantastic battles.

Great map for snipers. They really blend into the undergrowth and vegetation.

I like Broadcast too. It's a hard one to pick. I also like Killhouse. It's not as bad a Shipment.

Comment

Eh I love Broadcast. Since I played SP for the first time the day the game came out, I wanted it in there. And now my prayers ave been answered and I'm not in the least disappointed with it.

Comment

The only bad thing about broadcast is that if you're stuck on a team who just camps outside in the buildings and you're contiunally forced to spawn out there, and also the people who camp door ways and underneath staircases.

Comment

I love broadcast. It has plenty of closed in parts for CQC and a decent amount of spaced out parts for longer ranged battles. I love fighting on the lobby balconies - if you spawn on the ground then all of a sudden you have a 3D battlefield to take into account, not just the level you are on.

Creek is okay, but the constant helicopters really annoy me in the end.

Annoyingly, Killhouse really fills up my server and keeps people coming back - so it has to stay in the map rotation

Comment

I like Creek the most when it comes to reality maps

Comment

Originally posted by Kayot1c
              The only bad thing about broadcast is that if you're stuck on a team who just camps outside in the buildings and you're contiunally forced to spawn out there, and also the people who camp door ways and underneath staircases.
              if you play 24/7 SD (search and destroy) that almost never happens

Comment

Working...
              X