No announcement yet.

What's your favourite 1.6 MapPack Map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your favourite 1.6 MapPack Map?

Originally posted by Keyelite View Post
    Yeah, besides the point that YOU ARE IN A WAREHOUSE. Who builds a warehouse and forgets to put a roof on?
    LOL. Well, considering the whole map is inside, the only way to make airstrikes/choppers have any impact was to make holes in the roof.

I do agree with your comment in the other thread though, that on some other maps, the amount of holes in roofs is a bit ridiculous...you think you're safe inside, only to be shot in the foot and killed by a chopper through a single missing plank or skylight.

Comment

Broadcast really shot ahead. I am a bit surprised with all the Caretan fans out there.

They are all pretty fun. Up there with Crash and Crossfire.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Killhouse by far... a FPS should be run and gun and exciting... not this hide and shot crap..if you want that go play Rainbow six.

Comment

Broadcast is exactly the size/openness that I wanted to see in cod4, without having too many trees or bushes in the way like overgrown.

Comment

Broadcast and Chinatown are my favorites.

Comment

creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Comment

I like them all, but I'd have to say creek. I don't play objective game modes because I can't ever find softcore objective servers anymore, so no problems with no one completing objectives.

Comment

I love creek, M-16 and G3 on that map pwns. I love broadcast and Chinatown also.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis
                    I like them all, but I'd have to say creek. I don't play objective game modes because I can't ever find softcore objective servers anymore, so no problems with no one completing objectives.
                    Check your filters, there are plenty.

Comment

For me its creek, I like the whole environment and the layout.
                      Broadcast is a close second, with Chinatown and Killhouse after that.

Comment

I've only played Broadcast and Chinatown, but Broadcast was :awes

Comment

Creek is taking the lead over Chinatown also. Thats a bit surprising from all the complaints I have heard on different servers.

Anyone think that these maps have a better look and feel than the origional? I have a clan mate that swears the maps are more vivid in color and better layed out and a lot more fun than the origionals. I kinda agree, but I still love playing Crash, Crossfire, and Ambush. Do these maps beat them?

Crunch

Comment

Crash and backlot are still my favourite maps. But broadcast and chinatown come close.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                              Creek is taking the lead over Chinatown also. Thats a bit surprising from all the complaints I have heard on different servers.

Anyone think that these maps have a better look and feel than the origional? I have a clan mate that swears the maps are more vivid in color and better layed out and a lot more fun than the origionals. I kinda agree, but I still love playing Crash, Crossfire, and Ambush. Do these maps beat them?

Crunch
                              The only thing wrong with Creek, is that everyone plays as a sniper. A little tip I would give for anyone playing Creek is try and keep sudden movements to a minimum, a good sniper would survey his surroundings and any tiny movement in the trees and on the ground he/she would notice.

Yeah I think that the new maps look way better than the original, the colours are way more intense and the layouts are awsum (Except, i dont like Chinatown, its a bit of a maze and i havent got my head around it just yet). But I've also read on another forum (Infinityward) that the new maps require more from your'e PC, but im not so sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayot1c
                                But I've also read on another forum (Infinityward) that the new maps require more from your'e PC, but im not so sure about that.
                                Yeah, I dont think thats entirely true either. I have a friend that has a lower end system and has a hard time on Overgrown and Farm, but Creek and these other new maps run fine.

Maybe thats just how the maps were designed and how you look at the use on your PC. Some people complained that Creek was poorly textured, or designed, or something.

Anyway, I havent heard people having a hard time running the new maps.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                                X