No announcement yet.

What's your favourite 1.6 MapPack Map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favourite 1.6 MapPack Map?

Take your pick, and if you wish, provide a reason as to why you like that map best.

So far, it's Chinatown. Great atmosphere, recognizable as a remake, and plenty of intense action throughout.

Re: What's your favourite 1.6 MapPack Map?

I actually don't like any of them.

Block, Crossfire, Ambush and District keep me happy.

Comment

I have to say broadcast, very intruiging map, lots of different routes, generally well made map.

Comment

I also like Broadcast the most. Tight corridors, multi story, outside AND inside fighting. It doesnt get as confusing as China Town. Yea, camping can get bad, but what map isnt?

The other maps are great too. I almost chose them all, but Broadcast stuck out.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Probably Chinatown, there tends to be rather a lot of people just hiding in S&D which is slightly annoying but once you get to know the map better it's awesome.

Broadcast as a close second. Brilliant map.

Creek is good, but slightly too big. Most people tend to go sniping instead of completing the objectives in more teamwork oriented game modes.

Killhouse, actually a great map for sniping and C4 tossing. Some deathmatch fun but not much more.

Comment

I liked broadcast as soon as it was released, Chinatown is also decent.

Comment

I havent played CoD4 since the p[patch yet so i cant comment, but im very much looking forward to some of the comments about chinatown.

Comment

Broadcast.

Comment

kill house FTW! Love the close quarters. Plus there's some shelter from the bombs and chopper.

Chinatown is really great for S&D. Hunting, stalking and defending.

Love it. :yay:

Comment

Broadcast is cool and all but I love the detail put into Creek, though the spawns could definitely be better.

Comment

creek!!! not only is it a visual masterpiece but also :awesome for sniping!

Comment

I prefer chinatown...I dunno why..ive just gotten use to it...I hate creek because i can never see the god damn snipers hiding in bushes...Broad cast is good as well...my poinion

1.Chinatown
                        2.Broadcast
                        3.creek
                        4.killhouse

Comment

people say Chinatown is the CoD4 version of Carentan, but i never played CoD2 so i dont know what Carentan looked like

ontopic: i like em all

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx
                            creek!!! not only is it a visual masterpiece but also :awesome for sniping!
                            Which makes it absolutely horrible in S&D since noone wants to complete the objectives

Comment

Originally posted by Age.
                              kill house FTW! Love the close quarters. Plus there's some shelter from the bombs and chopper.

Yeah, besides the point that YOU ARE IN A WAREHOUSE. Who builds a warehouse and forgets to put a roof on?

Comment

Working...
                              X