Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filing a complaint to EA about incorrect use of banning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Filing a complaint to EA about incorrect use of banning??

I am referring to the random pubbie server... Your servers are well admined, and the rules are reasonable. Besides, its a MOTTO. No "proverbial saying" always holds true. But as a general rule, I prefer servers with no admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaney View Post
      Are you talking about the Enemy Boat Spotted server(=EBS=)?
      Cause I've also been on that server, many times actually, and I've seen that they are breaking their own rules, and when I say that they break they own rules, they answer:"We own this server."
      Not just that but they are also making up rules while you play on their server, like: I killed an =EBS= guy with Baur and he whispered me: "You're not allowed to use Baur on this server." :shakehead:
      Well =EBS= (enemy boat spotted) is a bad server for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
        Restricting kits (like saying No Baur, no voss, no sniping) etc IS against the ToS though. Saying "No RDX Abuse" and "No RDX PERIOD" are totally different.
        Depends what your definition of abuse is. Is it abuse if they use RDX more than three times, kill an admin with it or throw a pack on a flag and kill 5 defenders? As far as I'm concerned any player can do whatever they like as long as it's not a glitch.

If a guy wants to run around with an RDX pack blowing troops and himself to smithereens then so be it. It might annoy players like you and I but then so does some cnut sniping you from the other side of the map or some Voss spray n prayer. Adapt and adjust

No admins FTW

Comment

Originally posted by =DC=asain
          Well =EBS= (enemy boat spotted) is a bad server for sure
          Ive had some very good rounds on their server..didn't seem anything but a really good bunch of guys to me. That said i wasn't necessarily playing with the admins that you were!

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
            Depends what your definition of abuse is. Is it abuse if they use RDX more than three times, kill an admin with it or throw a pack on a flag and kill 5 defenders? As far as I'm concerned any player can do whatever they like as long as it's not a glitch.

If a guy wants to run around with an RDX pack blowing troops and himself to smithereens then so be it. It might annoy players like you and I but then so does some cnut sniping you from the other side of the map or some Voss spray n prayer. Adapt and adjust
            Like I said, that is up to an admin's discretion. They can do whatever they want... They forked out the green, EA profits, they get to make the rules.

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
            No admins FTW
            I think I said that too

Comment

Hello, I just wanted to say that TonyP was a good guy while in the clan, but he broke one of our very strong COD and was kicked from the clan for it. He donated a huge amount of money, but was kicked anyway. This is exactly the types of servers we need. MIA_UnderTaker has shown us in MIA that he is willing to go on a limb and do what is neccissary to keep our members conduct in check and it works. Although TonyP was one of our biggest donators and he is gone, we have continued to grow and become one of the most popular Clans around. So I say that all Clans need to step up as UT did and have some kind of legit system for monitoring the admins and such. UT spends time selecting his admins so we do not have these problems, and if we get accussed of admin abuse they are for the most part false by some tard that really did deserve to be kicked or banned. So I say bravo to ANY clan that upholds some kind of order among their admins.

Comment

Working...
              X