Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filing a complaint to EA about incorrect use of banning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Filing a complaint to EA about incorrect use of banning??

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
    ^^ It would be abused, trust me.
    I agree, PPL will use it for clans they even dont know but just have a bad reputation, Like N@M.

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
      I'd like to see a system where you can mark servers as bad. I think we've all had experiences like this where admins kick for pissy little reasons or artificially control scores. Taking commander position for the winning team or stacking.

I just leave the server but within a hour I've forgotten the name of the server/clan. A similar system to the 'favourites' on the server selection screen would be good. Maybe for BF3
      Better yet, just make sure you mark the ones that are your favorites. All you have to do is click that little "+" sign.

Comment

have you tired to goto the clan's server provider? If EA won't do anything then maybe the server provider will. Don't flame them or make outrageous demands. Explain the situation and the enviroment they are creating on the company's server. Not sure if this will do anything, but it's worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
          Stay away from WCK... Not only do their members hack (watch some BR of Tony.p, you will see what I mean), they kick anyone who is better then them. I was playing some Suez Titan, and I had 90 points before the shields went down (all from capping and defending silos) and I got banned by Tony for "Stats Padding". Anyone who says "GG" at the end of a round that Tony doesn't win gets banned. The person who gets the gold star on a round that Tony doesn't win gets banned too...

Overall, just stay off that crappy server.

PS: When you connect to the WCK Suez, take a look at the rules. The "Stay off of Towers" rule is because of me going 80-3 in an air transport parked on top of one
          how do you go 80-3 in an air transport parked on a tower on suez thats what i see retards do.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
            how do you go 80-3 in an air transport parked on a tower on suez thats what i see retards do.

i guess nobody noticed the big giant transport parked 150 feet in the air

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
              You tell me. I don't have the SSs from that day handy (wanted to see final round score, but alas I was kicked), but I have some from other days.

Just camp in the middle of the desert, plenty of kills to be had... Its also about knowing when to switch to F1 and use your shields, and when to head back to the titan for repairs. Oddly enough, I got my aircraft gold badge in an air transport (currently in the top 800 with it). I've recently learned how to kill AA Rorschs from beyond the fog of war in an air transport, you wouldn't believe the hackusations I get

Comment

that is quite interesting. you impress me

Comment

FYI. Tony was once a member of our clan. He was removed from the clan last September because him and another member were banned by our custom PB ban system. We also found out that he had bought several hacks from fpscheats.com. He was a regular on their forums.

I do not allow any of our members to play on WCK servers and I would advise that for all BF2142 players. They are not running PBbans or punkbusted so if they get banned from PB they just get another guid. Look up a few of their members on PB and you will see that they have had several guids.

Clans like this don't need to own their own servers.:shakehead:

Comment

I knew it! Tony.p was in MIA right up until they started streaming PB MBL. Suddenly WCK appears and he no longer even pretends to be legit.

Comment

Lol WCK, its hard to think that they hack as bad as they are.

Comment

i was kind of wondering about that yeah 24/7 MIA Gibraltar used to be one of my bread@butter servers where i would go to farm points and rack up kills because of high population of noob recon and support players that seemed to go on.

now its kind of odd the server is still around and has been changed to infantry only but ive never seen more than 35 out of 50 people on but its still a great server and i still get really good scores on it sometimes but it seems like alot of the noobs have stopped coming on and more pro vossers and such go on and we have some good tight fights on it once in a while

but ive played on WCK shingle a few times and i dont think anyone was hax but then its only been a couple times now

Comment

I played on a 20slot server were the main admin name were piiimp.
                          The admins there breaks their own rules. + they have a rule named no rdx abuse, technically this is not allowed. If the server is ranked and public you can use any weapon whenever you want and as much as you want. On that server I got banned for RDX abuse, I didn’t even use it much and I think the real reason I got banned was because I was on 1st place

Comment

Originally posted by =DC=asain View Post
                            I played on a 20slot server were the main admin name were piiimp.
                            The admins there breaks their own rules. + they have a rule named no rdx abuse, technically this is not allowed. If the server is ranked and public you can use any weapon whenever you want and as much as you want. On that server I got banned for RDX abuse, I didn’t even use it much and I think the real reason I got banned was because I was on 1st place
                            Are you talking about the Enemy Boat Spotted server(=EBS=)?
                            Cause I've also been on that server, many times actually, and I've seen that they are breaking their own rules, and when I say that they break they own rules, they answer:"We own this server."
                            Not just that but they are also making up rules while you play on their server, like: I killed an =EBS= guy with Baur and he whispered me: "You're not allowed to use Baur on this server." :shakehead:

Comment

You ARE permitted to kick/ban people for WHATEVER reason you see fit. You are NOT allowed to create an "Inflated Scoring Scenario/Environment". I ban RDX Hoppers all the time, and I am not breaking any rules. Ask EA, they will tell ya As long as you aren't making a stat-padding environment, they can have whatever rules they want.

On the =L13= Servers, the rules concerning RDX are to treat the server as if FF were On. Throwing RDX over walls is fine, defending with RDX in corridors is fine, Bunny Hopping like a mad man and toss-explode is NOT. Every once in a while we remove this rule and have a round of asplosions, but its rare.

Also, server owners/clan members ARE allowed to break their own rules... It costs ALOT of money to run a server, as long as they aren't stat padding its their kingdom. I am currently running an unranked server, and I am paying $20 a month for 16 slots (and this is from the provider who offered the BEST deal - MyIs ) and thats economically draining on me. I can't imagine what 32-48 slot RANKED people have to pay. Probably upwards of $120 a month.

Restricting kits (like saying No Baur, no voss, no sniping) etc IS against the ToS though. Saying "No RDX Abuse" and "No RDX PERIOD" are totally different.

In short, find a server that fits your playing style and stick with it. Your "Favorites" list is there for a reason I have several little "Mottos" concerning server rules...
                              1: A server without admins is a server without rules
                              and
                              2: A server with no admins on is the best kind of server

Have fun with your game, thats what its all about anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                                1: A server without admins is a server without rules
                                and
                                2: A server with no admins on is the best kind of server
                                Not always true. I have had many of the regulars on our servers send me BR files if there was someone raping the uncap in a walker or RDX ramming which we don't allow. I review the BR, often the chat logs to see where people were telling them to stop, and if needed pull their GUID off our logs and add them to the ban list. Funny how some people think the rules only apply when someone is babysitting them.

Comment

Working...
                                X