1.50 Patch - Bugs, glitches...etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.50 Patch - Bugs, glitches...etc

strange- have people tried lowering their specs?
    i did-

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
      fugg what did yall expect? did you all expect DICE to make a patch that doesn't break things and create new problems? it's been like this since day 1.
      Don't worry patch 1.6 will eliminate all previous problems.......yea, right.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
        The rest of the round = 20 seconds while the titan explodes Its not a bug, thats completely normal.
        That is not what I said. I will go slow and type one more time.

Originally posted by Turdnugget
        I think he means during the round if you throw down a beacon on the titan, and the beacon is destroyed(not the titan) you are unable to pull out another one, for the rest of the round.

This happens to me too. I just leave the squad and rejoin letting someone else be a squad leader.

On another note my trees in wake look normal. no graphic corruption.
        The shields went down and our squad is the first to attack. I will say this again, it didn't take long for the beacon to be "shot" by one of the enemy soldiers and I was unable to put another beacon down on the titan or anywhere on the map. The entire sqaud had to use apc's to get back onto the titan.

My sqaud was unable to spawn on me either anywhere I went on the map. That was not normal. It is a glitch. The enemy titan still had consoles left. Very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by rebel444
          And it will take, oh about, another two years for them to figure out how to fix the new bugs too.

Comment

And in the end, no game will ever be perfect and please everyone, so let's all burn our games and slit our wrists.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. AAK625 View Post
              And in the end, no game will ever be perfect and please everyone, so let's all burn our games and slit our wrists.
              i would but this dagger has hit detection problems...:dead:

Comment

Originally posted by DarkRing View Post

The shields went down and our squad is the first to attack. I will say this again, it didn't take long for the beacon to be "shot" by one of the enemy soldiers and I was unable to put another beacon down on the titan or anywhere on the map. The entire sqaud had to use apc's to get back onto the titan. It's known about.

My sqaud was unable to spawn on me either anywhere I went on the map. That was not normal. It is a glitch. The enemy titan still had consoles left. Very frustrating.
                Did that problem affect you for the rest of the round or the rest of that spawn? If you put down a beacon and it's destroyed, then for the remainder of time that you are alive (unless you are resupplied), you can't put down another beacon. Also, for the rest of the time that you are alive, you cannot be spawned on. If you die and respawn, this problem corrects itself.

If it happened and affected you for the entire round (multiple respawns), then that's a different kettle of fish and is a new problem.

Comment

Originally posted by rebel444
                  Doesn't it say somewhere that 1.5 is the final patch? o.O I might have misread, and they might have meant that the final version of 1.5 has come out. However, I swear I remember reading it again and seeing "the final patch for BF2142."

Comment

who ever beta tested this patch need to be shot, multiple time. could have atleast fixed old bugs before creating new one, this is one of the only patches that only created new bugs. Cant hear other people asking for medic when killed, myself talking, commander giving orders. Squad bug still remains, punkbuster issues still remain, can care less about the titan bugs because thats was flawed from the start, never expected that to ever work. Voip dosent seem to work on any server, couldnt confirm on the server i knew had voip cause i was squad bugged then it crashed to desktop before i could even rejoin server to fix. Weapon selection is still messed, changes kits while selecting weapon and options. probably a million others i missed but i just had to get that off my chest. this patch made me want to never play this game again, just signed up for endwar closed beta, hopefully that will keep me occupied until war comes out.

Comment

That tree bug reminds me of the sandbags issue in BF2 mods, you know where the sandbags go all shiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                        Did that problem affect you for the rest of the round or the rest of that spawn? If you put down a beacon and it's destroyed, then for the remainder of time that you are alive (unless you are resupplied), you can't put down another beacon. Also, for the rest of the time that you are alive, you cannot be spawned on. If you die and respawn, this problem corrects itself.

If it happened and affected you for the entire round (multiple respawns), then that's a different kettle of fish and is a new problem.
                        Yes, it affected multiple respawns after the enemy shields went down once the first beacon was shot on the enemy titan roof by an enemy soldier and lasted for the rest of the round until either titan exploded. I did not resign as squad leader since this was with squad clan members. No squad member could spawn on me regardless of my multiple respawns or map location.

If this is a new bug verify it to confirm it is valid and keep your eyes open for it re-occurring.

Comment

Originally posted by eckosof
                          who ever beta tested this patch need to be shot, multiple time. could have atleast fixed old bugs before creating new one, this is one of the only patches that only created new bugs. Cant hear other people asking for medic when killed, myself talking, commander giving orders. Squad bug still remains, punkbuster issues still remain, can care less about the titan bugs because thats was flawed from the start, never expected that to ever work. Voip dosent seem to work on any server, couldnt confirm on the server i knew had voip cause i was squad bugged then it crashed to desktop before i could even rejoin server to fix. Weapon selection is still messed, changes kits while selecting weapon and options. probably a million others i missed but i just had to get that off my chest. this patch made me want to never play this game again, just signed up for endwar closed beta, hopefully that will keep me occupied until war comes out.
                          And the lollipop king is dead.

Comment

Then Jason Voohees takes out Strawberry Shortacke's eye!!!!

Comment

lol, just watched that earlier.

Comment

so whats the deal? is dice going to hotfix anything or have they made any posting at all of the issues at hand? i know there are dice members on this forum. lets get some answers, we cant let ea and dice push us around like we are members for life. dont they realize people are giving up on there games due to poor maintence and lack of attention to the consumer?

Comment

Working...
                                X