1.50 Patch - Bugs, glitches...etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.50 Patch - Bugs, glitches...etc

Did a similar thread when 1.40 came out. Just post any in-game bugs/ glitches/problems/etc you are experiencing. (Not installation problems).

-A couple of rounds I played, it would say the teams were 12 vs 12, but on the leaderboard only 4 players on the other team would show up.

-For me, the tree's in wake island look like cones until I get close to them.

-In operation shingle, the flag high up with the crates around it. From far the crates arent visible, so you can kinda see through them and can see if any enemy are hiding behind them. Then when you scope and zoom in, the crates materialise.

Re: 1.50 Patch - Bugs, glitches...etc

I did encounter all those bugs prior to 1.50. 1.40 to be exact.

Comment

leaderboard thing can be explained, probably because it was scrolled was down or something.

the other two are just faults by dice i think the LOD distance is set up wrong for the trees and crates i think.

Comment

it wasnt scrolled down. Only like 4 people showed up and they had random scores, yet on my team everyone shows up.

Regarding the tree's and distance thing, only happens to me in the new maps, never before.

Comment

I am not sure the name but the flag on Wake Island that spawns the gunship across from the docked titan. The flag is below the gunship and there is an area that is lowered near the flag, same setup as the golitah spawn on port baviaria. It appears that grenades thrown in this area do not explode. I could not kill 2 people that were in there hiding in the lowered part with 3 grenades. I also had the opposite happen when i was capping the flag and an enemy was dropping nades from above. I was running from them but pretty sure i never heard them explode. I did not take any damage either. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli
            it wasnt scrolled down. Only like 4 people showed up and they had random scores, yet on my team everyone shows up.

Regarding the tree's and distance thing, only happens to me in the new maps, never before.
            Trees and crates in distance happened to me before in 1.40 and Camp Gibraltar. I had my settings all on low. It was so bad, that when I was in the walker I started shooting at random people not knowing they were behind crates. Only when I approached them I saw why none of my bullets hit them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli View Post

-A couple of rounds I played, it would say the teams were 12 vs 12, but on the leaderboard only 4 players on the other team would show up.

this has been an issue since 1.4 it happens often (atleast i notice it once in awhile)

-For me, the tree's in wake island look like cones until I get close to them.
              try turning up your detail, im maxed out and i dont see that

Comment

yeah what's with the tree textures on wake? they were messed up in beta and they didn't even fix this. looks like lolipops from distance.

also i think 3D map icons for certain flags don't show up on wake. at least it didn't from the titan AA.

Comment

is it me or is the knife recognition messed up on shingle?? I am missing and getting chinks way more than usual! Even with stationary targets!

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
                    yeah what's with the tree textures on wake? they were messed up in beta and they didn't even fix this. looks like lolipops from distance.

also i think 3D map icons for certain flags don't show up on wake. at least it didn't from the titan AA.
                    The trees were out of our control. Sir. Elxx did work a bit of his magic to make their appearance more limited, but in the end, it was the engine that decided whether or not you saw them.

I will admit, the trees... they freak me out.

Comment

is it me or is the knife recognition messed up on shingle?? I am missing and getting chinks way more than usual! Even with stationary targets!
                      I am having serious issues all across the board. I didn't test widescreen much in beta, but I finally made the switch and my hits just aren't registering. Or I'll get that bug where the aim just goes crazy, even while crouching... I usually shoot a 60-70% with the sniper rifles. I've been getting like... 10-20% ever since the patch... Maybe the change in the FOV is messing me up, but I also feel like there is something up with hit detection.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghiblian View Post
                        I am having serious issues all across the board. I didn't test widescreen much in beta, but I finally made the switch and my hits just aren't registering. Or I'll get that bug where the aim just goes crazy, even while crouching... I usually shoot a 60-70% with the sniper rifles. I've been getting like... 10-20% ever since the patch... Maybe the change in the FOV is messing me up, but I also feel like there is something up with hit detection.
                        i think detection is a server side thing. maybe there is issues with servers seeing as the points are not being counted right now.

Comment

A bug that still seems to be around is the one where you cant spawn on your own titan.
                          I had it the first match i played on wake 2142, as PAC.

Comment

Interesting. We never encountered that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy_Bunny View Post
                              A bug that still seems to be around is the one where you cant spawn on your own titan.
                              I had it the first match i played on wake 2142, as PAC.
                              Just had that myself, couldn't spawn on the pac titan.

I don't think it's to do with wake though, seems to happen on all maps on occasion, it's just annoying on wake because the titan is the only definate spawn point for PAC.

Comment

Working...
                              X