X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you ask an Aimbotter?

Originally posted by LanDodger
    Sigh

i know most people including myself play computer games for fun, to have a laugh with friends and to generally relax (except ofc for WoW gold farmers)

And why the hell shouldnt people get angry when someone comes along and ruins it? Im sorry but on the CSS servers I admin, I will insta ban anyone that is cheating or being a smacktard (smacktard including several things)

Just because you think it is funny to try and rage people in an online game does not mean that you should but given that most people lack the empathy to understand anothers point of view it is all to common to see these pricks try and justify themselves

You are right its a game, a game for enjoyment when played in a certain way.

But people do not play these games so some deject can come onto their server and ruin it for them; they may have some reasons but simply put they are being a twat if they are acting as such
    Amen:nod:

Comment

Re: What would you ask an Aimbotter?

Agree.

one's maturity is not measured solely on how he views himself, but by how others view him as well. By this definition, how an individual feels about himself is no more legitimate than how others feel about him,

Comment

Working...
      X