Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield Stories from the Frontlines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield Stories from the Frontlines!

Hey Deflex

Did you have a good trip?

Comment

Oh yeah, Deflex, how was Church camp, or whatever it was?

Comment

Ok so today im playing Ascension, and I see a wooden door so i thought i'll hit it open and go on to the next building. Well I hit the ^ i blast the door open a split second later here comes a guy from the other team doing the same thing as me from the other side of the door, and well wadya know.. He got a knife kill..... :shock:

Comment

This isn't multiplayer but whatever.

Its the Crash and Grab mission, and i'm in a jeep buggy with B Co. on the last part of the mission where you have to go back to the coast. It was like a big hill, I was at the top, the coast was at the bottom. The two adjacent roads had APCs on them, so I decided to just drive through the fence and cut through the windy roads. Bad idea. We tumble down the hill very fast, with russians pelting us with bullets. We barely avoid RPG missiles as we keep sliding down. I have no control over the jeep. It stops on the bottom road, and as i'm about to get out to repair, a tank shot blows up the trees in front of us. I gun it over the ledge on the road, and take a HUGE dive down the rest of the hill, the jeep SMASHES through the walls of a house, falls off another ledge, and safely lands in the river.

That was a crazy WOW moment that made me love my decision to buy this game.

Comment

Here's my story anyway.

Loaded up Bad Company for the first time last night and thought I'd start off with a few multiplayer games. So I'm waiting for the map to load and it turns out its Oasis. Not really the first map I wanted to play on in the full game but I thought, hey at least I know the map from the demo so I should get a few points.

I was on defence so I thought I'd go with demolition as I love the shotgun but no mines as I had no unlocks yet. Anyway I spawn on the right hand side of the first base and I see this buggy going up to the hills on the right. So I run up the hills after it and I can see this sniper running into the bushes a bit further along from the buggy. So I run up behind him and knife him. I was pretty chuffed my first kill was to get someone's dogtags.

Anyway I run back down the hill to my base and I see another jeep go up into the hills. I'm thinking, this is my lucky day. So back up the hills I go and 2 guys have run out of the jeep and gone and hid further along. But as I'm running along I get hit by a sniper bullet which knocks me down to 10 health and then another random bullet which takes me down to 1 health. Luckily I managed to get behind cover before I was killed.

So I creep up behind one the the guys as I couldn't see the other one and I go to stab him but I miss! Then the guy turns around and I'm thinking I'm dead but he doesn't see me as I'm to his right and he goes off to his left where I suddeny saw his friend as well. So I go and knife both of them in the back and get another 2 dogtags :yay:

Ended up coming second on my team in the end and we won overall so not a bad first round as well

Comment

So today i'm playing on oasis, get knifed by this guy, later on i knife him, nice bit of revenge. Then he tries to knife me again, misses and we begin to have a knife fight. The funny thing was that his squad began to spawn on him, so I got like 3 knife kills on these unfortunate squad mates. Sadly he did knife me in the end but it was funny just to see people literally spawning onto my knife.

Comment

Originally posted by CoDe 199
                So today i'm playing on oasis, get knifed by this guy, later on i knife him, nice bit of revenge. Then he tries to knife me again, misses and we begin to have a knife fight. The funny thing was that his squad began to spawn on him, so I got like 3 knife kills on these unfortunate squad mates. Sadly he did knife me in the end but it was funny just to see people literally spawning onto my knife.
                spawn onto you're own knife...

Comment

Well... my brother went AFC (Away from Controller ) as he was playing some SP, and now I'm listening to the boys talk to each other... its quite funny.

"I'm bored... can we just move on?"

Comment

ehehe killed a guy buy making a palm tree fall on him.

TIMMMMMBBBEEEERRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by MachineMadness View Post
                      ehehe killed a guy buy making a palm tree fall on him.

TIMMMMMBBBEEEERRRRRRR
                      guy: Yes! 15 kills in a row wooo hoo..... oh oh ... no... ahhh *crunch*
                      Ahhhhh S**t

Comment

hmm i keep getting hit by or at least i should be getting hit by falling trees but never any damage or even death,

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
                          hmm i keep getting hit by or at least i should be getting hit by falling trees but never any damage or even death,
                          I've never hit... or gotten killed by one. :cry:

Comment

I took 50 damage by one the other day, a tank rammed it

Comment

Working...
                            X