Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield Stories from the Frontlines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Stories from the Frontlines!

Because now, there is officially one day left until the release of the early access to the Battlefield: Bad Company demo for those who have pre-ordered it, I have finally created this thread in which anyone can share their stories of their actual game experiences and whatnot. I am excited to hear from everyone and so feel free to post your experience in Battlefield: Bad Company and that way we can all discuss the things in which we have been speculating on for our entire wait for the demo...

Have fun!

And to the admins: If it is possible, can we please make this thread a Sticky? Thx!

Re: Battlefield Stories from the Frontlines!

Sounds cool.

Now all we need to know is if us Europeans will get the early demo, if not, we'll be talking about it on the 5th :shakehead:

Comment

S**t!!!

At this moment it seems that im gonna get the demo on the 5th... :wall:

Unless i get some good news tomorrow when i call to the gamestore...

Reason why i believe this, is that EA took out the store names from the Finnish side of their site, and no info in the webpage of the gamestore...

Unless EA took the store names out because the date is so close...

Comment

There is still a bit of time, but yea this is getting real annoying.

sGkillfest has emailed play.com a bunch of times but hasn't got an answer about the demo yet. They only just realized about the sniper code too.

I'm guessing all us poor Europeans/Scandinavians, will be playing on the 5th. :shakehead:

(Sorry Delfex, were not trying to trash your story thread with our sob stories lol)

Comment

I need to call to the gamestore tomorrow and ask what's up with this...

If it really goes to the 5th, i will be disappointed... Since it's been like 1-2 months since i pre-ordered, and EA's site said that the place where i pre-ordered was in the pre-download program...

Comment

Its because we would be too good Stonecold, they need to give everyone else a headstart lol :thumbsup:

No seriously, i will be pretty pissed as well. For a multi-million dollar company, the communication is awful.

Comment

If they wanted to appease everyone they could just give the demo out to everyone now instead of staggering it based on pre-orders.. that would be the simplest thing to do, however this is EA we are talking about

Comment

Man, well you guys will get the demo a week later which isn't entirely bad, but still quite a long wait considering that the more you look forward to it, the longer it takes... I'm so excited for the demo and I can feel your pain. I am very sorry for your luck... Or rather, lack of... :|:

Anyhow, don't give up... Those who get the early demo access will surely be glad to share their experience with you all so please stay tune!

Also, if you take videos or screenshots, feel free to post them here, but don't go on Youtube and grab somebody else's video and say that it was you who got a 35 kills in a row using just a pistol, which I doubt will happen unless you play 24/7 and you're playing for money...

Anyway... I'll be sharing with you guys soon so cya around!

Comment

For me the week isn't that bad, since i got lot of things to get for the new house...

But still, EA should really fix their community connections... I mean the communication is just terrible...

And, who ever get's the demo tomorrow(technically today for me), needs to give us/people who get's it on 5th an first impressions ASAP...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
                    For me the week isn't that bad, since i got lot of things to get for the new house...
                    Good luck mate! Hope all goes well...

But still, EA should really fix their community connections... I mean the communication is just terrible...
                    Mostly true... Yah, it's too bad. They wait till the last minute sometimes, but it's the end products I care most about anyways...

And, who ever get's the demo tomorrow(technically today for me), needs to give us/people who get's it on 5th an first impressions ASAP...
                    Looking forward to it mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Deflex View Post
                      Good luck mate! Hope all goes well...

Mostly true... Yah, it's too bad. They wait till the last minute sometimes, but it's the end products I care most about anyways...

Looking forward to it mate!
                      If everything goes as planned with the house, then it should be a smooth ride... But because of Murphy's Law's, i have come up with a fail safe plan..

Yeah, if the product is good at the release, then i can let the bad communications go... But if the game is a mess, then we should start petition about EA keeping their hands out of Battlefield series in the future..

BTW

(the first) Sticky we go!! :yay:

I guess there must be staff around here lurking after all...

Comment

Yeah, if the product is good at the release, then i can let the bad communications go... But if the game is a mess, then we should start petition about EA keeping their hands out of Battlefield series in the future..
                        That could be a really good thing, or a terrible mistake... :laugh:

(the first) Sticky we go!! :yay:

I guess there must be staff around here lurking after all...
                        Lol. Yah, I actually sent a PM to [MyIs]Spawndemon, the Total Network Director if he could sticky this for me, and he did!

Comment

Originally posted by Deflex View Post
                          That could be a really good thing, or a terrible mistake... :laugh:

Lol. Yah, I actually sent a PM to [MyIs]Spawndemon, the Total Network Director if he could sticky this for me, and he did!
                          Everything from here would be step to the better... Atleast if you look at this whole demo thing...

And i tought that there is some staff around this place...

Comment

I just discovered there is no way in heck I'll be getting the demo tomorrow...

Please still use this thread though, cuz for all of us that'll be getting it June 5th, we will have our revenge one way or another...

Actually, I'll be gone all next week at our High School Camp at our church, so I won't be playing on the 5th... *sigh* Oh well, I am looking forward to church camp much more anyway, so screw the demo.

Oh, and EA... Nevermind... Just... Nevermind. :shakehead:

Comment

Damn.... We still have hope though... 2 hours and im gonna make that call... I need to ask about that sniper unlock code too while im at it...

Comment

Working...
                              X