• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kicking sentries

should just be able to knife it imitating cutting the wires

Comment

Originally posted by Ekalb View Post
      Can you add the same effect to pistols so that the soldier will flip the pistol around and bash someone with the handle part? Seen that in movies which is so badass :P
      Also completely aside, is it possible to add incendary grenades in your mod? Just a grenade that upon impact will disperse a number of those fires that damage players but after a few seconds they will fade away? I think a similar idea had been applied in mods for napalm in bf2.
      3K-AL8 Incendiary Grenade would be a leet name :nod:
      I think it could be done by adding a separate weapon slot with its own attack animation, like how shotgun and rockets are on the ARs.

Comment

erm possible imput would be PIFlareFire hehe and the Incendary grenade is suuper easy to make and hell yeah slapping people with your pistol is cool

Ill try to make a preview video soon though

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
          erm possible imput would be PIFlareFire hehe and the Incendary grenade is suuper easy to make and hell yeah slapping people with your pistol is cool

Ill try to make a preview video soon though
          Ah that'd be awesome if you could put 'em in your mod. I'll have to download the next patch with them when they come out.

Comment

Kicking sentries or hacking them? screw that.

I want to be able to hack into a motion mine and amend it's software with that of a APM and slap an IDS on there, resulting in a hunter-seeker drone that'll find the nearest enemy and explode with the power of a grenade.

Comment

Hunter seeker drone as in C&C Tiberian Sun (damn I love that game)

Comment

Rather than kick, i think rifle butt/weapon melee would make more sense. You can even make it stun enemies to move slow, knock them over, rattle the hud computer that each soldier has inside their helmet, disarm, etc.

Comment

Good idea, cause then i dont have to waste ammo on shooting it,cause as a recon guy im gonna need all of pistol ammo for CQB and all my sniper ammo for medium to high distances

Comment

Meh i tried it on the pilum but thing is all parts like barrel magazine trigger etc were floating in the air i think it might be possible on weapons without zoom but then ill have to make new animations which can take up to a week.

Comment

Working...
                    X