buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: buying

Yes, it's one shot kill with sniper rifles(most likely meaning to the head and to the torso)...

Im not so sure about the semi automatic ones, or leg/arm shots though...

Comment

Thats gonna be way too easy, especially if you can use a mouse and keboard. Might as well just be a sniper all the time then.

Comment

Remember that there is no official answer to Mouse and Keyboard support.. So it's best to assume that they don't work in the game...

And the only game what works with keyboard and mouse is UT3...

From Cod 4 to GRAW 2, no other game supports keyboard and mouse(atleast i haven't heard about them).. So i really doubt that this will be any different...

Comment

Yeah your probably right. I really hate playing FPS with a controller as well.

Comment

I can play FPS games with controller. It just needs bit more adapting first to get it going...

Comment

Well, that's funny cuz I actually prefer playing with a controller. Especially FPS games.

I've even looked into buying a controller compatible with the PC, but unfortunately, just like how most games don't have mouse/keyboard support for the PS3, most PC games don't support controllers...

I'm definently looking forward to playing as a sniper though... MUHAHAHAHA!

:gunsniper:

Comment

I prefer Keyboard and mouse.. Mostly because the faster movement/target acquiring...

It's never the same with the joystick... But i still can play with one, i just need to adapt to that..

Snipers FTW! :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
                  I prefer Keyboard and mouse.. Mostly because the faster movement/target acquiring...
                  This is why I prefer using a keyboard and mouse as well. Sniping just isn't the same with a controller.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine
                    This is why I prefer using a keyboard and mouse as well. Sniping just isn't the same with a controller.
                    Even FPS's isn't the same on consoles(compared to PC)... But maybe(hopefully) this game will be different...

Comment

It's never the same with the joystick... But i still can play with one, i just need to adapt to to that..
                      Well what I meant with the joystick, is that like in bf2, i set up my controls where infantry and vehicles are controlled with the keyboard and mouse, while the joystick is particulary for jets and helis.

Snipers FTW! :salute:
                      Hell yah. :yay:

Originally posted by BrokenMachine
                      Hmmmm, I play a lot of PC, as well as games on the 360, so I should probably agree or at least know what you mean, but unfortunately i don't...

For some reason, I enjoy the controller more but anyhow, whatever works for you best and will allow to live a little bit longer than go for it!

Comment

Working...
                      X