buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: buying

im glad to see that people are getting the game. cant wait till it comes out!

Comment

Yeah, me too. So, TroyGentry do you have a PS3 or Xbox 360?

Comment

So since it's 8AM here and im bored.. I did some checking on those handguns what we were talking about earlier, and it seems that there is 3 handguns available for the Recon class only. M9 for the U.S, .45 for the Russians and some high powered revolver for the Middle Eastern Force(according to Wikipedia)...

And the sniper rifle what you get from pre-ordering, i got pic of that too...

That doesn't look bad at all..

Comment

So if the other classes don't have handguns I'm guessing they'll still still have knives. I wonder if they will have dogtags in the game like 2142?

Comment

By the looks of the early videos, there is knife in every class...

Im not sure about dog tags...

I know that there is kill streak(5 kills?!) award what is an dog tag with bullet hole in the middle of it... And the other award what i have seen is 2 bullets side by side(meaning bullet necklace).

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
              there is 3 handguns available for the Recon class only.
              Recon only?

Man... I haven't been dissappointed much until now... :hmm:

Only recon has pistols, no prone for any of the classes, and... hopefully nothing else.

Still a great game. As far as awards go, all I know is that only the Xbox 360 has achievements! Hopefully there are more unlocks than just the five you get form participating in the pre-release programs.

That'd be sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Deflex
                Yeah, me too. So, TroyGentry do you have a PS3 or Xbox 360?
                i got a Xbox 360

Comment

Nice! I'll have to add you to my friends list so we can get a game of BF: BC in on the 29th of May.

Or you can just send me a friend request... either way.

Comment

add me gamertag: G Man5709. go ahead and add me.

Comment

Originally posted by Deflex
                      Recon only?

Man... I haven't been dissappointed much until now... :hmm:

Only recon has pistols, no prone for any of the classes, and... hopefully nothing else.

Still a great game. As far as awards go, all I know is that only the Xbox 360 has achievements! Hopefully there are more unlocks than just the five you get form participating in the pre-release programs.

That'd be sweet!

Apperantly i can't get the demo on the 29th... I have to wait until the 5th... :dead:

But pistols for recon only could make sense in a way... Since you only have a rifle, what sucks in the CQB, you need a backup weapon...

But i don't know... We'll just have to wait and see, how all these things makes the game...

Comment

Originally posted by TroyGentry View Post
                        add me gamertag: G Man5709. go ahead and add me.
                        Thanks bro! I will!

Apperantly i can't get the demo on the 29th... I have to wait until the 5th... :dead:
                        Ah, that's going to suck... Didn't you pre-order it though?

But pistols for recon only could make sense in a way... Since you only have a rifle, what sucks in the CQB, you need a backup weapon...
                        True, most snipers in any game are too accurate for CQB, like you say. But I would really enjoy having other pistols in other classes, because if BF: BC is going to follow the same lines as before, then the pistols in the sniper class will have silencers, but I want some unsilenced pistols too.

Espicially for the assualt class... at least.

But i don't know... We'll just have to wait and see, how all these things makes the game...
                        Yeah...

:salute: Reporting for duty. SIR!

Comment

Originally posted by Deflex View Post
                          Thanks bro! I will!

Ah, that's going to suck... Didn't you pre-order it though?

True, most snipers in any game are too accurate for CQB, like you say. But I would really enjoy having other pistols in other classes, because if BF: BC is going to follow the same lines as before, then the pistols in the sniper class will have silencers, but I want some unsilenced pistols too.

Espicially for the assualt class... at least.

Yeah...

:salute: Reporting for duty. SIR!
                          Im really confused with the whole "pre-order-demo-early-download" thing, since one page says that there isn't gonna be an early access to demo. And EA's site says different... I just don't know anymore... Best way to clear it up is to wait until 29th...

About the silenced pistols...

Wrong... No silencers for the pistols... Atleast there wasn't in the Beta, if they are not gonna change that, then there will be no silencers...

Look at the start.. M9 and no silencer... Don't know if you can unlock one if you rank up, but until that is confirmed, there is no silencers...
                          [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYgMWhiMDKc[/media]

:salute:

Comment

I love the m9.

I love the m24 sniper.

I just loved the entire video.

Very, very cool!

I don't mean to brag, but I have to add that my dad just bought a new PX4 9mm Beretta and it is off the chain, not to mention, very sexy as well.

Check it out: HERE!

Comment

^^

You and your weird gun laws in the U.S...

But sweet lookin gun...

To the point, about the handguns...

I still haven't seen a video about the .45 in the game, i've only seen the M9 and the Revolver... But that could prolly be because of the two maps what was in the beta. Meaning that the right factions were not fighting...

Comment

So is the sniper rifle 1 hit kill anywhere or just head shots because he doesn't sem to be getting many headshots in the video

Comment

Working...
                                X