EA master server getting annoying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA master server getting annoying.

I dont know what the **** is up with EA master server but gOD.. at the beginning I was thinking its was only my connection that was tripping out... I stopped playing for a while cuz i hate being disconnected when iam in a game... Just reloged yesterday no prob, now today I get re disconnected... making me to reboot my CPU cuz 2142 just frozen to death and then I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeloa d the game.... and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeload the server I want to join........ Is this ever going to be solved? been more then 2 weeks now...

Re: EA master server getting annoying.

Sorry man . i had this problem last week but it was cleared up in about an hour.

Comment

i'm still getting it too.

Maybe it's to do with the new patch coming out soon...?

Comment

pretty annoying when your doing good in a game

Comment

Come on guys when are you going to get it. EA does updates on all master servers on Tuesday of every week. Give these guys a break. They are only human.

Comment

I have been having problems for over 2 weeks now, it is not my connections ether. I get so pissed I'm in the middle of a good game and bam! I lose EA server connection. I really wish they would fix this!:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by DirtGhost
              Come on guys when are you going to get it. EA does updates on all master servers on Tuesday of every week. Give these guys a break. They are only human.
              yes, it's not just happening today! It's like everyday for over a week!!!!!

Comment

If it has been that way for a week . It seems to think that they must be on track for an update.Just step back give them room to work on these issues. They have not let you down in the past have they ? You keep comming back to EA games right ?

Comment

Originally posted by DirtGhost View Post
                  If it has been that way for a week . It seems to think that they must be on track for an update.Just step back give them room to work on these issues. They have not let you down in the past have they ? You keep comming back to EA games right ?
                  If we did that, then they wouldn't care and the games would be full of bugs.... oh wait... :hmm:

Comment

This all started about a week ago which is coincidentally enough when they were going to roll out the public beta of 1.50. There was this post yesterday in another thread:
                    Originally posted by Sir. AAK625 View Post
                    No, DICE is currently making final preparations for a stable release.
                    The Sir. Community has been working closely with EA/DICE as they are the ones that developed Wake Island for 2142 so they should know what they are talking about. My guess is that they are working out the bugs to make sure that it is stable when 1.50 comes out. I would rather put up with random disconnects for a week or two and then have them release a stable beta and eventually final patch, than have them just run with it and completely mess everything up. Just step back and take a deep breath.

Comment

Ah, rationality prevails. :trytofly:

Comment

Originally posted by DirtGhost
                        It's not only on tuesday's!! its happening everyday now

Comment

One word: Gamespy

This was discussed a few days ago and many people told that servers from gamespy got effed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post

This was discussed a few days ago and many people told that servers from gamespy got effed up.
                            So thats the explanation? Weren't they screwed up with gta4 ps3 servers or something too?

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post

That was the answer we got from our Server Provider when we were crashing every 20 minutes last week. It was happening to everyone. It's very frustrating, but I am hoping that they are fixing the bugs to give us a good patch. (I know that's unrealistic.:shakehead

Comment

Working...
                              X