1.5 Map Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 Map Question

Are the two new maps, Operation Shingle and Wake Island 2142, going to ship with 16, 32 and 64 player map configs?

I'm trying to plan on what to do with our server...

Re: 1.5 Map Question

yes both of them are comming with 16 32 and 64 player maps. note that there is no no vehicle option for the maps

Comment

when is that damn patch coming out for public so i can D L it ont o MY RIG???

Comment

Thanks for that info.

I've got a 16-slot server I was thinking about running as all IO maps or we might upgrade to a larger 32-slot and run the two new maps.

I guess I'll probably take the less expensive route and stick with the server we have and just make it IO to see if there's any interest.

Comment

I hate to be Jonny Rain Cloud, but we were only tasked, by DICE, with the creation of a 64 player Wake, apparently following the BF2 Wake. We were working on a 16 player towards the end, but it wasn't to be included in the patch.

Sorry guys.

Comment

Server owners will still be able to tweak the ticket ratios right? (Starting with 200 instead of 300.)

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
              when is that damn patch coming out for public so i can D L it ont o MY RIG???

It is available for PUBLIC DL, its the Beta 1.5, im public, and i downloaded it onto "my rig".:thumbsup:

Check the news on the front page, or the latest file features on the right of the homepage.:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2312
                It is available for PUBLIC DL, its the Beta 1.5, im public, and i downloaded it onto "my rig".:thumbsup:

Check the news on the front page, or the latest file features on the right of the homepage.:yay:
                he wants the finale patch.

Comment

Thanks AAK625, that's what I had assumed and why I asked the question.

Okay, that makes things a little easier. The price delta between 16 and 48/64 is too great for me to take on. So, we'll go the cheap route. :thumbsup:

Comment

You'd make a great date, Sonic, lol!

Thanks man.

Comment

Hey man, times are hard right now and shelling out dollars for gaming is taking on a lower priority than it use to have... :cheers:

Comment

Operation shingle has 16,32,64 player configurations, wake island only has a 64 player mode. Operation shingle is a cq map, while wake_island is a combat assault map.

Comment

EDIT: Confuddledness has been alleviated...

Well, I'm once again confuddled...

Comment

Oops, I'm sorry. Wake island only has a 64 player mode.

Comment

Working...
                            X