Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA master server getting annoying.

Originally posted by FURRY BIRD
    I have been having problems for over 2 weeks now, it is not my connections ether. I get so pissed I'm in the middle of a good game and bam! I lose EA server connection. I really wish they would fix this!:evil:
    Sorry but all I can think of is the remake of the angry german kid playing 2142.

Comment

Originally posted by Moteeph73 View Post
      Sorry but all I can think of is the remake of the angry german kid playing 2142.
      I am starting to feel like the angry German kid as I have a game that is virtually worthless at this point if I can't even stay in a freaken game!

Comment

Last night was the first night I had no probs in a week. Hopefully EA gets this worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by wardogHk View Post
          I dont know what the **** is up with EA master server but gOD.. at the beginning I was thinking its was only my connection that was tripping out... I stopped playing for a while cuz i hate being disconnected when iam in a game... Just reloged yesterday no prob, now today I get re disconnected... making me to reboot my CPU cuz 2142 just frozen to death and then I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeloa d the game.... and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeload the server I want to join........ Is this ever going to be solved? been more then 2 weeks now...
          Haha, tell me about it. We lost a TWL match due to the crappy server.

Comment

Originally posted by ZinZ
            Haha, tell me about it. We lost a TWL match due to the crappy server.
            hehehe that sux man... I got a solution to my prob. Ill just stop playing until the new patch comes out... And when ill be back ill appreciate the game even more.

Comment

Originally posted by wardogHk View Post
              hehehe that sux man... I got a solution to my prob. Ill just stop playing until the new patch comes out... And when ill be back ill appreciate the game even more.
              I might just have to do that as I'm getting tired of losing connection just as I have a nice head shot lined up in my sights.

Comment

I tried to play tonight and found out that I am having the same problem you all are experiencing. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, lately I've been playing bf2 and had some minor problems there but not like what I experienced tonight... EA what are you doing!

Comment

If it's any consolation, I just reinstalled BF2142 tonight (had to get a new hard drive) and played a round on single player to allow the shaders to optimise so it didn't do it when I went to join an online game, and sure enough, as soon as I went back to the menu screen, I got the same 'lost connection with EA master server' error. Apparently they don't want you having too much fun in single player, either.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang
                    If it's any consolation, I just reinstalled BF2142 tonight (had to get a new hard drive) and played a round on single player to allow the shaders to optimise so it didn't do it when I went to join an online game, and sure enough, as soon as I went back to the menu screen, I got the same 'lost connection with EA master server' error. Apparently they don't want you having too much fun in single player, either.

~Wolfgang
                    the exact same thing happened to me as well. :evil:

Comment

Its like they are forcing us to play COD4, but even thats boring now =(

I have been disconnected like 7 times in the last 2 days, 1.5 is out so it cannot be that which is messing up the servers.

Comment

Originally posted by jackal22
                        Its like they are forcing us to play COD4, but even thats boring now =(

I have been disconnected like 7 times in the last 2 days, 1.5 is out so it cannot be that which is messing up the servers.
                        Sure it could.

It seems to be random and doesn't always affect everyone on the server. Last night we had a couple guys that kept getting dropped by the Master Server but the rest of us were able to play 2-3 hours without any problems. Go figure.

Comment

It's been exactly the same in BF2 servers. You'll be playing and notice a lot of coming and going ... only to find yourself doing the same thing after a little while.

I had to login 7 times to finish a round the other night. Once that was done, I just went to bed...

Comment

I was on a Suez Titan today (Thursday), got in, played for less than 30 minutes flat, connection with EA master server dropped, kicked from server, closed the game. These people at EA don't seem to learn anything about user complaints and QoS.

Comment

I can't seem to be in game for longer than 7 minutes... I give up.

Comment

Lost connection to the EA master server twice in two days, and I have had my game crash at least 15 times in two days. 1.50 beta is being a ***** with my game.
                                But I don't care, I would take ten times that many crashes and still play bf2142. I love it too much to give up on it. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X