Clear All

Re: Get Out.......get Out.....

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
    Dont know why it seems to be bf2 a lot more than 2142
    BF2, CS:S and CoD4 seem to have sooo many kids playing it
    Smacktards are not limited to "kids".

Comment

I dont see how you can complain that much about getting on the '50 on kark with all the SF/engy's running around trying to get close to the tank its pretty good.

Comment

these are the same numbskulls that run to chopper, jump in and then take off alone rather than use teamwork and a pilot because they think they are uber solo tvguiders.......its just a ego thing......

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
          these are the same numbskulls that run to chopper, jump in and then take off alone rather than use teamwork and a pilot because they think they are uber solo tvguiders.......its just a ego thing......
          How is it ego when we do better alone every single time? It's not like we're talking about a random occurance here: it's been repeatedly demonstrated but you f*ckers are just too retarded to take notice. You're incredibly narrowminded and dense if you think a random team will out-do a competent soloer.

When the same two stupid morons keep getting shot down and finally, a good pilot/gunner/soloer gets in, you can be damn sure he's going to express his disapproval for your presence in the heli: after all, you've already confirmed your complete ineptitude, so why should he (and the team, for that matter) pay for your lack of skill?

If you're good at what you do (be that tank, jet or heli), yeah, the guy asking you to bail out can go f*ck himself. I agree with you fellas on that... but if you're not hot sh*t, don't complain when people ask you to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
            How is it ego when we do better alone every single time? It's not like we're talking about a random occurance here: it's been repeatedly demonstrated but you f*ckers are just too retarded to take notice. You're incredibly narrowminded and dense if you think a random team will out-do a competent soloer.

When the same two stupid morons keep getting shot down and finally, a good pilot/gunner/soloer gets in, you can be damn sure he's going to express his disapproval for your presence in the heli: after all, you've already confirmed your complete ineptitude, so why should he (and the team, for that matter) pay for your lack of skill?

If you're good at what you do (be that tank, jet or heli), yeah, the guy asking you to bail out can go f*ck himself. I agree with you fellas on that... but if you're not hot sh*t, don't complain when people ask you to get out.
            imagine that.....you being an arrogant d!ck belittling and insulting the forum members with your holier than thou attitude......somethings will never change........i knew there was a reason i stopped visiting this forum, theres absolutely no respect for fellow gamers let alone forum members.

Comment

Dude, you have no credibility or authority on the subject and I will call you out on your bullsh*t whenever you step out of line. That doesn't mean I hate you.

I reply in that manner because it attracts more attention: responding with purely logical, factual posts has never gotten me anything but ignored. There's actually a pretty interesting reason for that psychological phenomena, but I don't have time to get into it right now.

My apologies if you're still pussyhurt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power View Post
                  imagine that.....you being an arrogant d!ck belittling and insulting the forum members with your holier than thou attitude......somethings will never change........i knew there was a reason i stopped visiting this forum, theres absolutely no respect for fellow gamers let alone forum members.
                  FMJ is the benchmark of forum management, however, you need to actually read his posts. Hes got a point, and youre wrong. Youre labelling the whole group, while being wrong, and hes smacking you, while hes being wrong.

And Waaah, youre the biggest attention wh0re on these forums, your snippets arent smart, they arent sarcastic, they are stupid. Youre taking bigpappas space, and we all know how retarded he was.

GG

Comment

How exactly am i an attention whore..? Do i go around telling people how great i am in chopters all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                      How exactly am i an attention whore..? Do i go around telling people how great i am in chopters all the time?
                      Yes. Yes you do.

You dont have to brag to be an attentionwh0re.

Now I know why PlaneWhore left these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                        Yes. Yes you do.

You dont have to brag to be an attentionwh0re.

Now I know why PlaneWhore left these forums.
                        Lol do i?:laugh: Lay off the cheap vodka for a while coz your starting to see things. When exactly did i go and tell people that im great in chopters or anything by those lines?

Comment

Working...
                        X