TGN's Exclusive Interview With Snoken Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN's Exclusive Interview With Snoken Productions

The Total Gaming Network recently conducted an interview with Noken, of Snoken Productions, talking about how to get into machinima, the Mine and Frost series, what the future holds for them, and a first look screenshot at the next installment. Here's a portion of the interview:
    TGN: Having been a fan of yours since Mine, how did you first start out?

Noken: Our first "real" movie was The Biggest and the Best. Me and by brother (Sudden) wanted to make a movie with cool stunts and that was the result of it. After that we decided to make a Mario Kart spoof called Battlefield: Double Dash and a new Stunt Movie called Ya Rayah.

Even though we started with stunt movies we realized that comedy was more appealing for us and the viewers, and that's why Mine was some what of a new direction.

TGN: Aside from the obvious, what was the differences from doing sketches like mine to a more story based film like the Frost Series.

Noken: Oh, there's a huge difference. Both Mine and Mine 2 was made very quickly and with many of sketches improvised while recording.

Frost is a whole other story with script writing, voice actors, our own music and so on. At the same time as it's a lot of work to make an episode, we can really take credit for it this time. Both Mine and Mine 2 was spoofs on other peoples creations, but Frost, that our own material from the beginning.

You can download Episode 3 of Frost by clicking here. You can also visit Snoken's website here.

Re: TGN's Exclusive Interview With Snoken Productions

sweetness

Comment

Nice Veritas/RKO. Wondered how long it would take you until you got that interview, very nicely done!

Comment

I'm definitely looking forward to the release of Frost 4. Something refreshing to look forward to during the hot summer months

I liked the interview, it's always interesting to get some insight as to how various artists go about creating their work.

Comment

It was a pleasure to do it too, being a snoken fan boy.

Comment

Working...
          X