This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Out.......get Out.....

I wait in line to enter a tank, apc, etc. enter first... only to have some other arse jump in behind me in the MG position and start yelling get out, get out, etc.
    What gives anyone the right to be so f****** selfish and rude. Don't experience that to often when playing 2142 but since my return to BF2 it seems to happen to damn often.

Re: Get Out.......get Out.....

Because kiddies want that vehicle

Dont you remember yourself at teenage? (are you really 61?)

Comment

yh i remember once i got in 2nd seat of a gunship and becuase i wouldnt get out he drove us into the floor

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
        Because kiddies want that vehicle

Dont you remember yourself at teenage? (are you really 61?)
        Unfortunately yes.......but I still enjoy playing BF2 and 2142 most of the time.

Comment

Well, you could try Project Reality There are alot less asshats there

Comment

I could understand why someone would do it in a heli, but a tank? Wow. All new low. :laugh:

Comment

Telling someone you want to solo on a chopper I just might understand, but telling the driver to get out? Really.

Comment

happened to me in a ff on server, got tked, so i jihad jeeped the ****er (he wanted the tank)

then I set about systematically tking the whole of their clan one by one, (bailing out of a full speed jeep running them over etc) shooting them a few times with a pistol to annoy them.

Yeh don't tk me ever for BS reasons because I have a tendency to go ott.

And no I'm not a punish nut, I pretty much forgive 90% of all tks against me in normal situations.

Surrounding them with clays is also funny, once you block them into an allyway. ~(clay ff is on)

Oh and if your really pissed, kill one of them, throw c4 on the corpse and wait for their clan buddies to try to revive them, "Whoops did my finger slip"? BOOM

Comment

And people wonder why sane people TK.... I was sooo pissed once when this DUMB **** idiot came up behind my APC with his APC and pushed me into a mine all because he wanted a capture point.... Lots of room on the right and left of me but nooooooo, he has to push a teammate into a kill.. ****ING MORON!!!! And get this, he's a colonel!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dont know why it seems to be bf2 a lot more than 2142
                    BF2, CS:S and CoD4 seem to have sooo many kids playing it

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
                      Dont know why it seems to be bf2 a lot more than 2142
                      BF2, CS:S and CoD4 seem to have sooo many kids playing it
                      F*cktards gravitate towards popular games. It's just like with making viruses. Why make them for Linux and MacOS when only about 10% of people use each, if that?
                      Griefers want to screw over as many people as they can. So they go to whatever is popular to ruin everyone's fun.

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA View Post
                        And people wonder why sane people TK.... I was sooo pissed once when this DUMB **** idiot came up behind my APC with his APC and pushed me into a mine all because he wanted a capture point.... Lots of room on the right and left of me but nooooooo, he has to push a teammate into a kill.. ****ING MORON!!!! And get this, he's a colonel!!!!!!!!

if hes behind you how the heck is he to know that you will get pushed into a mine???

Comment

Originally posted by rebel444 View Post
                          I wait in line to enter a tank, apc, etc. enter first... only to have some other arse jump in behind me in the MG position and start yelling get out, get out, etc.
                          What gives anyone the right to be so f****** selfish and rude. Don't experience that to often when playing 2142 but since my return to BF2 it seems to happen to damn often.
                          selfish and rude sums it up nicely.. it's not limited to land vehicles either.. there are plenty of selfish players in helicopters.

Comment

!k playerx Gameplay

Works for me

Comment

Originally posted by TomGazpacho View Post
                              selfish and rude sums it up nicely.. it's not limited to land vehicles either.. there are plenty of selfish players in helicopters.
                              There is a whole lot of selfish players in helicopters:dead:

Comment

Working...
                              X