Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other vulgar moves besides teabagging are being done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other vulgar moves besides teabagging are being done?

Teabagging is old school but there are plenty of other vulgar and funny actions being done to the dead. I often drop mines on grills after a shotgun kill...open wide!!! Makes me laugh....

Re: What other vulgar moves besides teabagging are being done?

Well, crouching over his face and saying "Sorry champ" works. Sneaking behind a sniper and yelling "Requesting a medic!" and then shock paddling him when he turns around is also a great thing to do

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
      Well, crouching over his face and saying "Sorry champ" works. Sneaking behind a sniper and yelling "Requesting a medic!" and then shock paddling him when he turns around is also a great thing to do
      I think once I heard a guy on the other team ask for a medic and then someone on my team threw him a medic bag and then shock paddled him, lmao.

Comment

Here's what I do

FipZ

Comment

How did you get your screen to say the +2, next to the name of the person you killed?

Comment

Originally posted by clementsjd1
            How did you get your screen to say the +2, next to the name of the person you killed?
            you need to edit your localisation files
            see
            Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

for more info

Comment

Whenever I kill someone I know I like to stand over their corpse and spam sorry at them. Unless I kill them with the knife; then I stand over them and wait for the print screen to finish.

My dad likes to sit on their face as if to take a sh¡t on 'em.

Comment

AT mine on face + wrench = win

Comment

go prone and press w and s to go back and forward all over there face

Comment

walk over them slowly, then double back as if you just noticed them, then teabag/shoot in the face with a silenced pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Freedom View Post
                      walk over them slowly, then double back as if you just noticed them, then teabag/shoot in the face with a silenced pistol.
                      No, that's just retarded.

Comment

Teabagging is for nubs, I potato sack (i had it in my signature once)

Potato sacking is just jumping towards the dead person and hit prone when your above him, result: you slam your whole body on his :P

Comment

I like to kneel in front of my Teammates and repeatedly use w and s.
                          They have to be stationary for the full effect, though.

Comment

Meh, I don't desecrate corpses. I practice being a moral "human" in-game. :shock:

"But, it's just a game..." is the garbage I hear all the time. Sure, it's a game where you're practicing putting your junk in another guys face for a good time. That's the very definition of "homosexual behavior" in my book.

Enemies I kill, the homo-erotic actions you fairies like, I'm not interested in. How's that for being judgmental? utemup:

Comment

Oh the joys of the tea bag, if your with a freind have an orgy with them over your kills dead body.

Comment

Working...
                              X