Comment

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Everybody, stay alert.

Comment

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=wIkJvY96i8w[/media]

Comment

Happy Days. [media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SNJRP0W9UhI&feature=related[/media]

Comment

I found a countdown code:

[countdown=11/19/2020 12:00 AM;It is finally here]Count down:[/countdown]

But it doesn't work

Comment

Hm... Drinking lots of water seems to prevent hangovers:yay:

Comment

Comment

My finger smells.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                    Well.. Duh...

Comment

Lemon does too, but you need to balance it with water. Old timers say that fresh red peet salad is one of the best ways to stay clear from hangovers. Generally, its all about balancing the HP inbalancies from alcohol.

Comment

^^Hm... Never actually heard of that Maybe ill eat a lemon when i come home next time i go out

Comment

A small slice of lemon after each heavy shot would suffice. Lemon in beer has the same effect. Youll feel easier in the morning. If you overdid it and feel like cr@p, you need to "lose weight". Cold, extra sweet and extra strong coffee along with a cigarette, and 20 minutes later you feel peachy, thats a guarantee.

I still havent tried the fresh red peet salad idea before going to sleep, but it comes from a reputable source. One of the heaviest Russian vodka guzzler I know.

Comment

Ahh well, gotta try the lemon thing. But lemon in beer? That just sounds really weird... As for the coffee and a cigarette, i will never smoke again in my entire life. I think i smoked 2-3 cigarettes the 16th may (that i can remember) and i had the damn "aftertaste" in my mouth for 2 days after that. On top of that everythig i ate that day tasted beer.

Comment

Ahh well, gotta try the lemon thing. But lemon in beer? That just sounds really weird... As for the coffee and a cigarette, i will never smoke again in my entire life. I think i smoked 2-3 cigarettes the 16th may (that i can remember) and i had the damn "aftertaste" in my mouth for 2 days after that. On top of that everythig i ate that day tasted beer.
                              In respected bars, a slice of lemon is served with every US or Mexican beer around here. It gives the beer a nice aftertaste. Coffee takes care of the taste of smoke. I dont smoke myself, but I use this method regularily to purge my system from anything left from the brawl in the previous night. Coffee and sigarette in combination speed up your metabolism tremendously, which in turn will get rid of anything left in your system that much faster.

Comment

Weebles Wobble But They Don't Fall Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X