dang pod surfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dang pod surfers

look at these screenshot of him big name and pod surfing this clan needs to be banned off total forums, I even cought them hacking in a match before and they can never stop glicthing exploiting and hacking and even bigname

Re: dang pod surfers

oooh... I've never got to say this before

IBTL

Shame on me!! (but it felt so damned good....)

Comment

i don't get it.. where's the proof?

Comment

well look at his name and also google =SPPS= bf2142 they are all over the internet

Comment

=SPPS= is a hacking clan, they don't deny it...

Because of that, this topic is pointless.

IBTL

Comment

lolage

Comment

I didnt no if anybody knows about them so yea

Comment

just look at it as a good thing. if they couldnt play without hacks they would get bored of dying alot and then they would quit playing the game altogether. a number of people would do this and we would lose at least 5% of the bf2142 gaming population

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                  just look at it as a good thing. if they couldnt play without hacks they would get bored of dying alot and then they would quit playing the game altogether. a number of people would do this and we would lose at least 5% of the bf2142 gaming population
                  i don't think anyone would miss them at all.

Comment

his name is generalsky. if you check punksbusted and pbbans.com hes on there more then anybody if i remember rightly. proper tit if you ask me best thing to do is just leave the server. Had a clan of wallglitcher on leipzig not to long ago. they were also exploiting the supply crate drops so there were about 30 or 40 by the wall they were in... bunch of losers.

it seems michi.2142 has also come back stat padding somehow also after being banned or had a reset?

just makes you wonder what fun they get out of that

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx

just makes you wonder what fun they get out of that
                      It's called myg0t syndrome.

They get off to people getting mad, it's that simple.

Comment

Well hacking clans huh it's really sad that you need to hack to get an edge over another player. And I consider pod surfing a glitch say whatever you want it wasnt intended to work that way, so its an exploit.

Comment

I don't think it's about the need to be better with these clans, perhaps with the individual, but even with them i think it's mostly about... "for the lulz".

If you have played Grand theft auto, The sims, simcity or any other sandbox games you probably dished out plenty acts of random destruction, slaughter and mayhem on the poor npc's. It's probably more fun to do such things in a multiplayer game if you can shrug of the guilt any "good person" would feel over ruining the fun of actual people.

Comment

GeneralSky likes (hates) me, he follows me around on servers... Sadly to say, I have known him since July of last year :|:

Comment

Originally posted by The 13th Raptor View Post
                              I don't think it's about the need to be better with these clans, perhaps with the individual, but even with them i think it's mostly about... "for the lulz".

If you have played Grand theft auto, The sims, simcity or any other sandbox games you probably dished out plenty acts of random destruction, slaughter and mayhem on the poor npc's. It's probably more fun to do such things in a multiplayer game if you can shrug of the guilt any "good person" would feel over ruining the fun of actual people.
                              yeah this makes pretty good sense actually. awsome

hey maybe he got 100 points for running around being a really good team player

Comment

Working...
                              X