Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dang pod surfers

Originally posted by xslaneyx
    his name is generalsky. if you check punksbusted and pbbans.com hes on there more then anybody if i remember rightly. proper tit if you ask me best thing to do is just leave the server. Had a clan of wallglitcher on leipzig not to long ago. they were also exploiting the supply crate drops so there were about 30 or 40 by the wall they were in... bunch of losers.

it seems michi.2142 has also come back stat padding somehow also after being banned or had a reset?

just makes you wonder what fun they get out of that
    its not him notice the . after 2142

POD SURFING OWns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

yeah i remember when i would pod surf up onto ruins during big deadlocks on large survers and i would fire volleys of rockets into thick clusters of people. Sooo juicy...

Comment

Pod surfing may seem fine for a conquest map, but what about titan? Nothing worse than having a pod surfer fly in circles around your titan to prevent people from using gunships or transports. Worse is when they can pod surf to the furthest part of the map and cap a silo. It's a cheap glitch for players with no skill or talent. I have no probs with being podded on when its near a titan or apc, but when it's out of the middle of nowhere? come on.

Comment

thats what i mean

its cool

Comment

Working...
          X