Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The friendly HC or SC poll!

Originally posted by Keyelite View Post
    another one always spawns in its place a week later, the (futile) debate is inevitable

Well, the same is true the opposite way around. It's going to take the same amount of bullets to take you down as well. So you have to consider if you like dying instantly or like having a chance to take cover, among other things.
    Excellent wording, thats what I was trying to get at in my 2 posts and this is why I like SC over HC.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
      Looks like someone has never played COD4.

Try shooting any weapon (MP5 in particular) in a prolongued burst at a distant target. Maybe then the OBVIOUS recoil appears to you.
      The recoil is barely noticable on most weapons. You dont actually have to compensate for it unless your using the Uzi or AK. Its retarded. G3 is powerful as hell and is a one hit kill in HC, (3 hits in SC?) but the recoil is barely there.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
        The recoil is barely noticable on most weapons. You dont actually have to compensate for it unless your using the Uzi or AK. Its retarded. G3 is powerful as hell and is a one hit kill in HC, (3 hits in SC?) but the recoil is barely there.
        Recoil, which has a significant meaning at long range. G3 is included. Whats actually retarded, is that youre making things up to help your argument. Stop, youve been spotted out by 2 people already. Its over.

And while in some cases (like G3) you dont have to compensate for recoil, it still has a direct influence on a persons accuracy on mobile, or ranged targets and THAT was just one of the aspects of using a gun in COD4, that influenced ones efficiency.

Try to stick with the concept, mmkay pumpkin?

Comment

Recoil, which has a significant meaning at long range. G3 is included. Whats actually retarded, is that youre making things up to help your argument. Stop, youve been spotted out by 2 people already. Its over.

And while in some cases (like G3) you dont have to compensate for recoil, it still has a direct influence on a persons accuracy on mobile, or ranged targets and THAT was just one of the aspects of using a gun in COD4, that influenced ones efficiency.

Try to stick with the concept, mmkay pumpkin?
          Such as?

Comment

Originally posted by Dysplasia
            Spik3d- Right... right... Show me your "proof" and maybe I'll believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
              Such as?
              Take your pick.

Comment

Looks good to me

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                  Looks good to me
                  Ive heard people look differently on the world if they have somesort of impairment. Ive seen a whole bus full of people with Down syndrome. Everything looked good to them...

Comment

You do make a good point about the chance of hitting 2 out of 10 compared to 5 out of 10, I will give you that. Personally though I dont find that the case always, maybe its the servers I frequent, might have different play styles etc.

any way, regarding recoil, has anyone noticed how wacked the mp5 is with a silencer? that things worse then an ak.

TBH though this thread is pretty academic since in any play type, on any server a good player will have you killed before you can react. I have played many SC servers where your killed without having a chance and its not hard to do yourself either, obviously its the same in HC for different reasons.

To summarise though

HQ: HC
                    TDM: either
                    Sabotage: HC
                    SD: SC
                    FFA: equally as junk, hate the mode
                    DoM:SC

Comment

Ive heard people look differently on the world if they have somesort of impairment. Ive seen a whole bus full of people with Down syndrome. Everything looked good to them...
                      Well, they are probably happy And so am i

Comment

Originally posted by jackal22 View Post
                        any way, regarding recoil, has anyone noticed how wacked the mp5 is with a silencer? that things worse then an ak.
                        Just noticed it today actually. But since i play HC, i down my target in 2-3 hits so it doesnt really bother me

Comment

I don't mind. I'll play HC if I want and SC if I want, just depends, I like them both.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
                            I don't mind. I'll play HC if I want and SC if I want, just depends, I like them both.
                            YAY!! SOMEONE ON TOPIC!

Comment

Recoil is there, but the rubber-band effect makes it piss easy to control. I don`t know if they brought it in to make aiming easier, it`s a left over from the console version where controlling recoil must be a beiotch, but it doesn`t belong in the game.
                              I think CoD4 is the first and only game where I have seen anything like this.

Comment

Jesus... I just realised that the Uzi and Mp5 have more recoil than the G3. Thats um, interesting

Comment

Working...
                                X