What new feature would you most like to see in BF3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What new feature would you most like to see in BF3

I think a great variety regarding maps and their design would be great. From snow, over jungle to dessert, everything should be in it.

Comment

I would like to see more detail put into the city maps, like Quang Tri in BFV, best city maps in the franchise IMO.

You could actually go into all the buildings, making taking a flag more interesting and challenging then just nade spam around the edges of a building.

And sniping? Was awesome, you had so many vantage points to choice from.

Comment

I would actually Like to see a Remake of BF2. i know some of you are probly like "thats lame" but i still think it should happen. BF2 is obviously the the best game out in the series. of course i would like to better weapons and vehicles and new maps. thats just my opinion.
        BF2 FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Gentry[22ndMEU]
          I would actually Like to see a Remake of BF2. i know some of you are probly like "thats lame" but i still think it should happen. BF2 is obviously the the best game out in the series. of course i would like to better weapons and vehicles and new maps. thats just my opinion.
          BF2 FTW!
          BF2 isn't "obviously" the best in the series, lol. Most people here would agree that it's one of the worst games in the series.

Comment

well it was/is a very successful game. i think it was probly better when it first came out. now it is a lot of Nade spam. but if it isnt the best/most successful game in the series, how come more people STILL play it more than BF2142 or 1942 or veitnam?

Comment

I voted for the battleships, and the larger scale battles.

I always thought it would be cool if you could move the carrier, or if there was a map with 2 moving carriers (one for each team). And they had a few jets each with lots of mounted weapons (like the essex, but different)

I also love big maps with loads of people.

I voted for other because I'd also like to see proximity VOIP

But things I don't want changed are the squad system, and the commander system. I think both work great in BF2 and shouldn't be changed

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperOfsouls View Post
                I would like to see more detail put into the city maps, like Quang Tri in BFV, best city maps in the franchise IMO.

You could actually go into all the buildings, making taking a flag more interesting and challenging then just nade spam around the edges of a building.

And sniping? Was awesome, you had so many vantage points to choice from.
                That's a really good point. It's always a bit sad when houses are just closed statics rather than totally, or at least a bit open so there could be combat inside.

Hue was a great map as well in bfv.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentry[22ndMEU] View Post
                  well it was/is a very successful game. i think it was probly better when it first came out. now it is a lot of Nade spam. but if it isnt the best/most successful game in the series, how come more people STILL play it more than BF2142 or 1942 or veitnam?
                  Because most of the people who play it are stat freaks and it takes about 10 years to get all of the achievements and ranks in BF2.

Originally posted by Firippur
                  That's a really good point. It's always a bit sad when houses are just closed statics rather than totally, or at least a bit open so there could be combat inside.
                  Yeah. I want a game with almost completely open houses and working doors.

Comment

[QUOTE=Lt Davis;2023954]Because most of the people who play it are stat freaks and it takes about 10 years to get all of the achievements and ranks in BF2.

yea i can why people would hate the game because of ranks/awards. but the gameplay is great, other than "noobtubes" and "frag spammers"

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis
                      But things I don't want changed are the squad system, and the commander system. I think both work great in BF2 and shouldn't be changed
                      I think the squad orders could be simplified to "move/attack/defend/form up" like in Frontlines. Also maybe a 150-250m radius for squad bonus points like in 2142?

Comment

Long range sniping. Like...hit anyone on the map range (add in bullet-drop so the n**bs - not newbs - can't use it well)

Comment

With or without sway? I'm interested on how the community thinks about balancing sniper rifles' ease of use vs. balance.

Comment

Naval battles would be pretty awesome, and I'd also like to see a feature where you can't spawn unless you've created or joined a squad. This could probably encourage team play more.

Comment

Remembering hearing the first time of Bf1942 what amazed me was the fact that you could be any role in the war, tank driver, infantry, pilot, captain and so on...I think this has slightly changed from title to title and that's what I would like to see coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Devious_Red View Post
                                Naval battles would be pretty awesome, and I'd also like to see a feature where you can't spawn unless you've created or joined a squad. This could probably encourage team play more.
                                Wouldnt help... People would join squads, but they would still do their own thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X