X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey Bobby B. @ IW

Originally posted by Spik3d
    AFAIK, it is forced on stock severs.
    Youre right, I think it was the 1.3 patch that turned it on for everyone.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I'm waiting for someone to make a huge realistic Fallujah map - I will then get a MyIS server and run it 24/7 HC|TDM - PM me if you want to run a server - I'll pay for it. Seriously.

And why are my posts being deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by ExitChicago
        I'm waiting for someone to make a huge realistic Fallujah map - I will then get a MyIS server and run it 24/7 HC|TDM - PM me if you want to run a server - I'll pay for it. Seriously.

Are you talking about your duplicate of this thread? I don't see why it wouldn't. That would be spam.

Comment

Originally posted by ExitChicago

Maybe because they were highly offensive and in violation of forum rules/conduct? :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^
            Wtf

I may have missed something but the last tiem I checked you need to lead a moving target with any weapon you are using, not only in games but also in RL :hmm:
            lol, 'nuff said. In RL, no you don't lol. Not unless the target is over 200 meters away and even then its a simple few inches to the side. Snipers are just the same, only at extreme ranges... Can we please remember a bullet does 2,756 ft/s or 820m/s (7.62mm AKA NATO)... Meaning if you were a flying bullet everything would be moving verrrrrrrrrrry slow using the theory of special relativity.

Basically... If your target is moving 1m/s and moving perpendicularly to you, and the target is 820m away (sniper range) all you have to do is aim 1 meter in front to hit it.

On a side note, the compensating with height for range is all Hollywood bull****. A good sniper uses the modifiers on the scope to compensate. You always aim using the center of the cross hair.

OnT: There's a patch coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347 View Post
              lol, 'nuff said. In RL, no you don't lol. Not unless the target is over 200 meters away and even then its a simple few inches to the side. Snipers are just the same, only at extreme ranges... Can we please remember a bullet does 2,756 ft/s or 820m/s (7.62mm AKA NATO)... Meaning if you were a flying bullet everything would be moving verrrrrrrrrrry slow using the theory of special relativity.

Basically... If your target is moving 1m/s and moving perpendicularly to you, and the target is 820m away (sniper range) all you have to do is aim 1 meter in front to hit it.

On a side note, the compensating with height for range is all Hollywood bull****. A good sniper uses the modifiers on the scope to compensate. You always aim using the center of the cross hair.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the book "Blackhawk Down" (Im sure you all have heard of it... :P) I seem to remember soooomething about the soldiers leading their targets within ... 100m? Even less? Something was stated, I just can't remember it exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347 View Post

Thx for proving my point

Comment

Working...
                X