Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spiesek in a gunship

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
    Also I realize that TV missiles give no warning what so ever if you switch to second seat and fire fast. I believe alarm sounds only when you are targeting (e.g: White squares/colored squares on the ground targets.) I don't think there is any when it;s actually fired. But those fools on the ground do not pull shield and believe it is just a engie rocket when they realized that their vehicle is on fire.
    Not true If a TV Missile is pointed toward you, it will sound the alarm. It doesn't matter if you are "targeting" or "guiding", it will ALWAYS sound an alarm. Thats why when I shoot TVs at enemy gunships I always aim to the SIDE or ABOVE them, then bring it in at the very last second. The amount of alarm that they get isn't enough to tell them to raise shields.

Comment

Fairly odd that I get no warning what so ever when a TV missile is flying towards me when i am in gunship.

Comment

If you want to hop on an empty server I can prove it to you.

Comment

LOL I just realized that you are right. It's always the background VOIP of my gunner that sometimes overlap the warning tone. I don't have the volume high mixed with battlefield commands and orders; I miss a lot of warning tones.

However, thanks to the average skills of public server pilots or gunners. They miss all the time :P

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
            2 missiles = 1 asset go boom. I would go for the orbital strike -> Emp strike -> UAV -> Supply -> SAT.
            there's no asset for supply! :laugh:

Comment

Lol i just realized that....

Comment

Good, but hackusations in vehicles don't count for much.

"He just swaps seats / solo guides - no respect deserved whatsoever for that kind of exploitation.

If he could do what he did from the main seat then yea, respect. But this crap? Hell no"

Thats called how you fly a gunship. Very few pilots that are good let stupid pubs get in their gunships with them, they either fly with someone they know that isn't a moron or solo. It's not an exploit, it's life.

Comment

yeah caus that one guy=8 retards in4 gunships

Comment

Lol i don't want to start on how many idiots don't know how to fly properly. Can't even recover from Immleman(Yes this idiot doesn't know to to spell) or a simple loop.

Or sometimes I get idiots jump into gunner when i get a gunship and then just spray with Vulcan cannon and does nothing else. I set up TV shot for him and he doesn't shoot. He sprays Vulcan when he is bored and don't wait till I line up with the target gunship and let loose his gun. He bails when I get hit by a SAWW....It's just keep going on and on...

When I am gunner, this one pilot top in the middle of Suez Canal and start hovering... Then he disconnects and sending me crashing...Arg...

60% of those on Pub servers don't know how to fly properly.

Comment

I used to occasionally gun for a guy, DSW Geoenvi. He is a good pilot and I could easily get over 70 points a round flying with him. He is really good at hovering around infantry so I could take them out, setting up tv shots, and knowing when to fly away and reload/repair.

Comment

I liked the videos a lot, I myself became somewhat of a gunship perfectionist, doing solo seat switching in the gunship etc

although I didnt bother to rebind any of my buttons, and as I fly keyboard only you can imagine hitting the f buttons for camera is quite annoying

Comment

Working...
                        X