LOL OWNED

Comment

Re: BF:BC will NOT have purchasable guns

Good move on their part.

Comment

Originally posted by ThermalJack View Post
          Good move on their part.
          Yeah, it's a good move, unless they make like 2500 ranks. And when you reach the last rank, you'll get the guns...

Comment

I read that it's only 25 ranks?

But that is awesome news.

Comment

I hope the ranks are closer... and I won't waste my money on the gold edition just to get the guns quicker, it just isn't worth it.

**Will the gold edition buyers be automatically max rank, or simply have the guns? I assume the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by [t1] k0daK View Post
                I hope the ranks are closer... and I won't waste my money on the gold edition just to get the guns quicker, it just isn't worth it.

**Will the gold edition buyers be automatically max rank, or simply have the guns? I assume the latter.
                i hope they are closer but not as close as BF2142 as you could still max out those ranks in a month or so.

Im hoping they will be much closer than BF2 but also take more than 3 or 4 months to max them out.

Comment

Originally posted by ThermalJack View Post
                  Good move on their part.
                  Hallelujah, (btw, I love your avatar ThermalJack - I just discovered Paramore last week and they are off the chain!)

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                  i hope they are closer but not as close as BF2142 as you could still max out those ranks in a month or so.

Im hoping they will be much closer than BF2 but also take more than 3 or 4 months to max them out.
                  I totally agree with you... Couldn't of said it better.

Comment

I just read the [BFBC] Bad Company Interview from the news section, and i'll just post the same thing here.

We now know that the Gold Edition has those 5 guns from the start, and with Standard Edition you have to rank up to get them.

But what this means?

We've just learned the exact details behind the marketing campaigns that will be tied to the five weapons that are in neither the Gold nor Standard Edition of Bad Company. They are as follows:

Demo Unlock - Play either the Xbox 360 or PS3 demo and receive a weapon unlock.
                    Veteran Unlock - Register with the Battlefield Veterans program and receive a weapon unlock.
                    Website Unlock - A weapon is unlocked when you first check your stats on the Battlefield: Bad Company website.
                    Pre-order Unlock - A new sniper rifle is unlocked when you pre-order the game.
                    Newsletter Unlock - Sign up for the Battlefield newsletter and you'll get a new weapon.
                    Is there more guns to unlock with completing these missions?

Comment

Originally posted by Therealmat
                      I read that it's only 25 ranks?

But that is awesome news.
                      RSV2 only has around 10 but it takes about a year if you don't cheat to get there (40,000 EXP)

Comment

Yeah, well I was (and still am) disapointed with how long it takes to get just to the second unlocks for BF2... I really want to unlock the L96A1 sniper rifle... But I'll be literally stuck on Bad Company once it comes out, and probably never get to unlock everything in BF2...

I believe I only need one more rank to unlock my first "second" unlock, but that is still 30,000 pts away and I really don't have the time... ugh :dead:

Comment

wow i cant belive they actually listend to the community on this one.. nj tgc

Comment

I'm not as suprised, but really glad they turned it around... Good for EA.

Comment

Working...
                            X