Purple Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Purple Heart

Lol I got my purple heart during the first patch almost three years ago.

This is the first FPS I ever played save for a couple rounds of AVP so it took a long time to learn. I'd say I'm proud to have the purple heart. It says that I sucked at a time but now I rock.

Comment

You need a 0.20 K/D ratio like 20:5, 24:6, 28:7, 32:8, 36:9 40:10.....they must be exact.

Comment

I thought it was good when I first got it, but I didn't know how, because I did awful.

Comment

Originally posted by evant3k View Post
          You need a 0.20 K/D ratio like 20:5, 24:6, 28:7, 32:8, 36:9 40:10.....they must be exact.
          Are you sure it has to be exact? Ive always been under the impression that it was just a 1:4 ratio with a minimum of 5 kills.

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB
            Are you sure it has to be exact? Ive always been under the impression that it was just a 1:4 ratio with a minimum of 5 kills.
            im pretty sure it has to be exact but i might be wrong.

Originally posted by evant3k View Post
            those ratios are Deaths:Kills

Comment

The purple heart basically says "You S**k"

Don't get more than 3 of them without a good reason (like a hacker) or you're definitely a noob.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Falcon_6049 View Post
                The purple heart basically says "You S**k"

Don't get more than 3 of them without a good reason (like a hacker) or you're definitely a noob.
                Or your team is useless and you get spawnkilled all the time...?

Comment

What was that about a "good reason?"

Originally posted by Chael
                  I'd say I'm proud to have the purple heart.
                  :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No offense, just funny.

Comment

it really doesnt matter if people have the purple heart. i attempted to get mine at the beginning of my BF2 'career' because its a medal. to get a K/D ratio of 0.25 is pretty crap if your playing properly and i'm sure many of you aren't that bad.
                    also, i think you overlook the fact that not everyone is american, cause as far as i know the Purple Heart award is U.S specific only. this guy's from Oz, probably doesnt know what its given for in RL and just wants a nice shiny jpeg on his account. leave him be.

Comment

Ha, I just got my second purple heart, trying to capture flags -
                      My own fault for joining a vehicle server and trying to play as infantry on it, lol
                      But the second ph doesn't show up in my stats, that's good.
                      How could you even get a second ph? Getting the first means your dead

FipZ

Comment

Then i remembered it is just pixels on a screen

Comment

Working...
                        X