Single Player vs. Multiplayer map comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Player vs. Multiplayer map comparison

I've been thinking about it and I think ive come up with the missions for the map.

List 1: (Theses ones I know are right.)
    Showdown- The coup.
    Downpour-Hunted
    Bloc-One shot, One Kill
    Wet Work-Crew Expendable
    Bog-The Bog (Night)
    Shipment-All Ghillied Up
    Countdown-All In
    Crossfire-The Bog(Day)
    Ambush-Charlie Don't Surf
    Backot-Charlie Don't Surf
    List 2: (I'm not sure on these.)
    Pipeline-MIGHT just might have been a part of Ultimatuim we haven't seen.
    District-Might be the opening car ride in the coup.
    List 3 I don't think we ever saw these.)
    Overgrown
    Vacant
    Strike
    Crash

Post if you can help me find more!

The list 3, you will never believe them when you see them in game, ENTIRELY different. Overgrown is not overgrown in the game, as an example. District is the opening credit car ride. They replace the post you get tied to with a statue.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
      The list 3, you will never believe them when you see them in game, ENTIRELY different. Overgrown is not overgrown in the game, as an example. District is the opening credit car ride. They replace the post you get tied to with a statue.

Crunch
      surely the bit with the post is from showdown and not district?

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
        surely the bit with the post is from showdown and not district?
        Yes, it is showdown, not district I typed the wrong map. I was trying to remember where I saw district.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

List 2 and 3 are mainly for competition it seems.. I guess they were made with competition in mind because most were instant chosen to be competition maps.
          Interesting..

Comment

Backlot = Charlie Don't Surf

Ambush = the one where in the mission there's also a TV station (Don't remember the name)

Comment

i want to see the mission where they get you to run to the farm house for an extraction only to have to run all the way down again.

Comment

Originally posted by jackal22
                i want to see the mission where they get you to run to the farm house for an extraction only to have to run all the way down again.
                From the screenshots I've seen, that looks like what the new DLC map "Creek" is based on.

Comment

I just was thinking about how you go into that barn in hunted. Overgrown-ish?

Comment

They should make the gunship mission a multiplayer map! Instead of in the air, you should be on the ground..

Comment

Originally posted by jackal22
                      yeah good ideah, also have the blackhawk's minigun as a stationary weapon in it

Comment

^^

And you think the MGs on Downpour are bad? lol.

As long as it makes a good RPG target then its fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteDude View Post
                          Backlot = Charlie Don't Surf

Ambush = the one where in the mission there's also a TV station (Don't remember the name)
                          Eh, no. Ambush = Charlie Don't Surf. Go play through the SP mission and take screenies, then take screenies of the MP map. Same thing with different lighting and more blocked off.

Isn't Backlot from Shock and Awe, where you need to rescue that advance squad who got pinned down?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis
                            Isn't Backlot from Shock and Awe, where you need to rescue that advance squad who got pinned down?
                            I think Backlot was based largely off of Shock And Awe. Many of the scenes/buildings are very similar.

Ambush is from Charlie Don't Surf, but the TV station is also in Charlie Don't Surf, to you're both right on that one.

Comment

Yeah, I got the mission name wrong.. but it's the one where you are in the chopper shooting with a grenade laucher.

Comment

Working...
                              X