Weapon choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon choice

A really simple thread. What is your favorite weapon and why?

MP5, for quite a while now, but shifting to P90. Mainly due to rapid fire and large clip, so I can simply shoot, kill, hide, reload, and repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
      MP5, for quite a while now, but shifting to P90. Mainly due to rapid fire and large clip, so I can simply shoot, kill, hide, reload, and repeat.
      Put that with Double tap and you have a crazy nonstop firing minigun sort of thing(before it runs out of ammo)

Comment

M16A4.

One burst = one kill (with stopping power), almost no recoil, dead accurate, and all the M4 spammers leave me ammo all over the place .

Comment

M16A4...reasons?

1 I love Marines

2 ACOG is mean't for it

3 It ownz

4 Because I said so...

Comment

G36C because it is a little more powerful then the M4, but I have been playing with alot of the gun's. I really like the RPD, just that I find myself alway's going back to the G36C.

Comment

G3 for me, it sucks at CQB but can win accasionally and owns at range 2-3 shots and they drop unless ur playing hardcore where a toe shot kills them in 1, It isnt as loud as the M14 either and accuracy is better not to mention it fires 7.62mm rounds that rip through alot of stuff. I just hope they could add more weapons like the L85A2 (SA80) and the C8 Carbine.

Comment

Originally posted by Covert_Fox
                I just hope they could add more weapons like the L85A2 (SA80)

x2 on that, I'd love to use the SA80

MY favourite weapon is the P90 w,silencer, but it used to be the MP5 with red dot.

Reasons?
                P90 sounds awesome with silencer...

And it fits my play style.

Comment

AK47

CQ its great due to full auto, and at longer ranges you can pull up the iron sights and burst a few rounds into someone, good range, good all around weapon, and you can stick a GL on it

Comment

I constantly switch weapons. I don't have a real favorite. All weapons are deadly with the right perks and right playing style.

Comment

P90 w/silencer so far rulez (bandolier+uav jammed+dead silence) :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali View Post
                        I constantly switch weapons. I don't have a real favorite. All weapons are deadly with the right perks and right playing style.
                        Which is why this game is so great.

Comment

I play two styles:

Straight-up Assault
                          M14 w/ Reflex
                          Nades X3
                          Stopping Power
                          Steady Aim

Close Quarters
                          MP5 w/ Reflex
                          Stun X3
                          UAV Jammer
                          Extreme Conditioning

I love to shoot both of these weapons, but I'm a M14 fanboy.

Comment

I'm still experimenting round by round, as I've only been playing the MP for a week. So far I'd have to say my best performing weapon has been the MP5. Decent range, damage, and ROF...great feel and sound. I've been using this loadout quite a bit:

MP5 w/ Reflex Sight
                            Suppressed 1911
                            Claymores
                            Slight of Hand
                            Steady Aim

I'm also rather partial to the RPD and pump shotgun, both with front grips.

Comment

Working...
                            X