The unique nick is already in use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The unique nick is already in use

I try to make a new account because my old was hacked and reseted. I have checked that the name what im going to use is available, but it still says "the unique nick is already in use". I dont use the forbidden marks like @, +, #...
    Any help?

means someone else has already used the nickname ur trying...

Comment

Yes, but sometimes you can get the same result.

Like my name, Ctrl-Alt-Del was already used, so I made the first l an I.
      Or the name in your sig, Yrmy_Jage could be changed to Yrmy-Jage, or Yrmy.Jage.

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx
        means someone else has already used the nickname ur trying...
        Eh... No **** sherlock?

I get the same result even I type djalkjadöjad or something like that.

Originally posted by Ctrl-Alt-Del View Post
        Yes, but sometimes you can get the same result.

Like my name, Ctrl-Alt-Del was already used, so I made the first l an I.
        Or the name in your sig, Yrmy_Jage could be changed to Yrmy-Jage, or Yrmy.Jage.
        Yrmy_jage is my old hacked account.. I hate this **** EA. Cant make an account even its not in use..

Comment

Originally posted by Jage[FIN] View Post
          Eh... No **** sherlock?

I get the same result even I type djalkjadöjad or something like that.
          not everyone knows small details.. and due to ur lack of explanation in the orignal post i thought id just tell u the main reason... owell have fun playing bots :laugh:

Comment

Maybe you should contact EAgames about this.:nod:

Comment

Ignore all these other people who have no idea what they're talking about Jage. Especially "xX5N1P3RXx" (god that's such a cool and original name).

You need to use a different email.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsovehr View Post
                Ignore all these other people who have no idea what they're talking about Jage. Especially "xX5N1P3RXx" (god that's such a cool and original name).

You need to use a different email.
                WTF?!? i started off just by making sure he understood the basics.. that not everyone knows.. and he was a smart ***.. why would i help him further?..

Eeerrmm.. nice insult.. reflects ur mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx View Post
                  WTF?!? i started off just by making sure he understood the basics.. that not everyone knows.. and he was a smart ***.. why would i help him further?..

Eeerrmm.. nice insult.. reflects ur mentality.
                  He wasn't really a smart ***, you're the only smart *** in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Tsovehr View Post
                    He wasn't really a smart ***, you're the only smart *** in this thread
                    If i have upset u in some way im sorry..but you might want to read the thread again and reevaluate ur comment because right now u just sound like an idiot.

Comment

We know Drama!

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx
                        If i have upset u in some way im sorry..but you might want to read the thread again and reevaluate ur comment because right now u just sound like an idiot.
                        I'm not going to get into this here if you want to carry on your childish tirade, PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsovehr
                          I'm not going to get into this here if you want to carry on your childish tirade, PM me.
                          ROFL!!!! r you kidding??... if u had done what i said and read the thread again u would have seen it was you who started the imature insults..

and NO i wont PM you to continue this pathetic argument u will only pull me down to ur level and i preffer to leave my experience to a minimum in that region of intellect:shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx View Post
                            ROFL!!!! r you kidding??... if u had done what i said and read the thread again u would have seen it was you who started the imature insults..

and NO i wont PM you to continue this pathetic argument u will only pull me down to ur level and i preffer to leave my experience to a minimum in that region of intellect:shakehead
                            Look. Nobody wants to see your "ROFL!!!" and your constant acronyms, and overall immature attitude. You're embarrassing yourself. The OP has his answer, hopefully, so keep the thread on topic, next thing you know we'll both be hit up with infractions because of your joking. If you want to carry on, do it in PMs.

Jage: Did you get it sorted?

Comment

Guys lets keep this on topic please.

I think the best solution would be to contact EA customer Support, although getting a reply from them is like trying to draw blood from a stone.

Comment

Working...
                              X