Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bandolier?

Comment

its a perk 1 slot that gives you extra ammo.

Comment

I'm on the move all-the-time, so I'm constantly picking up ammo from corpses and weapons every now-and-then. I only use Bandolier when there are a couple of players on the server. Otherwise, I'd rather have me some nades!

(thanks for the typo fix, Tren!)

Comment

I like to chuck a stun grenade around a blind/dangerous corner and see if itcatches anyone, and if it does I chuck a grenade after it, so they have a moment to pray while they stand paralyzed waiting for death.

Comment

ok thats BS nearly all nubs choose the noob tube how coem only 2% voted for it?

Comment

I chose nubbery Tube <3

Comment

Originally posted by Covert_Fox View Post
                Maybe there are less n00bs here than on pub servers?

GL's good when you're learning, but I think once people start getting better they prefer having a silencer or red-dot sight, so they give it up for the Perk 1 slot.

Comment

I usually use frags and sometimes the n00bt00b.

Comment

Originally posted by Covert_Fox View Post
                    actually more people go for flashes or stuns.

Comment

Really depends.

Nade Launcher for quick kills I can't work with normal bullets.

3x Nades for flushing out points, so that everybody runs out.

3x Special Nades to keep enemies frozen in place for easy kills.

Comment

I find flash bangs more reliable, because the opponent still can't see. With stun grenades I find it's not as useful in close quarters because the enemy can keep his crosshairs fixed on the doorway entrance and his vision being slowed won't change the outcome much in that situation. Also if I throw a stun grenade at someone I don't feel nearly as safe knifing them. If their blind the chances of them knowing that their facing you as you run up to them for the kill are slim. Plus they're more likely freaking out and spraying their bullets all round in a dome, making the chances of you getting hit even just once, unlikely.

Also my experiences on the receiving end of these special grenades are proof of the story. I have killed people many a time when I've been stunned, but I have never even damaged someone (to my knowledge) when I'm blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster View Post
                          Really depends.

Nade Launcher for quick kills I can't work with normal bullets.

3x Nades for flushing out points, so that everybody runs out.

3x Special Nades to keep enemies frozen in place for easy kills.
                          Dude i think your sigs really really really nice cna i ahve 1 plzzzzzzzz :salute:

sry for off topic comment tehre guys.

Comment

Smoke- Gets you out of hot spots, and easy flanking. Also, a good decoy, if you use it right.. Like.. last night in that match

Comment

Working...
                            X