people that mutiny for no reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unzen View Post
    Man, that's weird? I haven't really gone blowing up assets a lot in my time, but if the opportunity presents itself....

Anyways, I've only ever put two RDXs on the base assets and have blown them everytime. I've not even been fussy as to where I've put them - just chucked them both on - sprint away and BOOM!

sempf - I'm a titan player mainly, so I did forget the orbital strike asset in conquest too!
    To destroy an asset most efficiently, place on RDX on the ground RIGHT next to the "long" side of the asset, then one on the opposite side...

So, if this is an asset, here is how RDX should be placed:
    .....|..|
    ...X|..|X
    .....|..|

With "X" being the RDX. PS: Ignore the periods, I can't access the color pallet :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
      To destroy an asset most efficiently, place on RDX on the ground RIGHT next to the "long" side of the asset, then one on the opposite side...

So, if this is an asset, here is how RDX should be placed:
      .....|..|
      ...X|..|X
      .....|..|

With "X" being the RDX. PS: Ignore the periods, I can't access the color pallet :shakehead
      Interesting. So does it do more damage to the asset than just placing the RDX on top of each other? Kinda like it would take more time to repair it?

Comment

Yea, dont let it get you down. Just remember, someone started the mutiny, but all the smacktards had to vote Yes on it.

Thats what I liked about having our own server. Someone pull that crap and we kicked them off along with anyone that voted yes. (If the commander was commanding that is)

I even kicked off some of my own clan mates. They were mad because they wanted to command. Well, BOOHOO, first come first serve, get in line.

Now I am just rambling

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

anyone know how a lower ranked player can beat out a higher ranked player for commander? I am at brigadier, but the guy that became commander was a warrant officer. I got the notification that a higher ranked player filled the spot. Is it by commander points or game rank?

Comment

Working...
          X