Glad finally Punkbuster is working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad finally Punkbuster is working

ABout time too.....Ive even noticed some of the top players have disappeared from a few leaderboards.
    Even noticed that when some hackBOT get's caught........he's instaBanned...gotta luv it....

I have to say that a friend got whacked by ea for knife kills. Funny thing is we all ***** and complain on these forums about k/p whores getting all the accolades. The sad thing is he's a totally legit knifer who plays on a regular FF=On server nearly every night. If any of yas play on the TRR server, its mooseknuckle. He got his stats wiped for "Exploitation of game/service mechanics/scoring system" by an EA admin. He's one of the few people that actually legitimately knifed outside of the k/p servers, even against the odds of assault rifles and vehicles. I'm sure his stats did look funny, considering he knifed many of the same people over and over again. I've always had mad respect for him because of the niche he created for himself on a regular server.

I'm a big big fan of aggressive banning of hacking idiots and exploiters. But it really sucks to see a good guy get whacked.

Sorry about the small highjack, but had to vent.

All the punkbusted idiots can die in fiery car accidents.

Comment

Mooseknuckler got wiped? Thats a shame... He was an EXCELLENT knifer, and he only played legitly. Dang, I must have lost my tags to him 5 times in one round once...

Comment

Shame to hear about Mooseknuckles... If he is that good, my hats off to him...I couldn't knife an APC if it was parked infront of me! As for the other hackers, ban them! But a more interesting thought pops into my mind here. Snakeyezzz said that he noticed some of the top players have disapeared from the leaderboards. Well, that tells me that some of these hacking morons that we all eventually run in to who have these ridiculous stats on the leaderboards are really nothing more than cheaters... Put them in a room on a hack free LAN game and you would see that they simply have no skill. But yet, online, they are untouchable experts with stats that are through the roof...all from cheating! And when you do encounter one of these hackers ingame, and you mention that they seem to be hacking, everyone INSTANTLY comes to their defense and says "How dare you acuse 'Soupfungus' of cheating! He is at the TOP of the leaderboards" Uh...well...yeah, because he HACKS! What is wrong with some of these people? Do you simply take EVERYTHING at face value? :shakehead

Comment

That is sad about Moose. He's a regular on our servers and a good guy. Always legit and never on Knife servers either. I think the first time I ever saw him without a knife was when we scrimmed TRR.

Sad thing is EA is really a bunch of morons. I have been submitting info to them for some time now to try to shut down a ranked K&P Server and you know what their response has been?
          Hi,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support.

I apologize for the confusion this has caused. Regardless of what the website says, internally the server you are listing is not an active server. It is not in our list of ranked servers. Since it is not showing as an active server in our list, we cannot take any action against it.

If you need additional assistance or have further questions please reply to this email or visit our self help knowledge base at http://support.ea.com

Thank you,
          Samuel
          Senior Representative
          Electronic Arts Customer Support
          Nice huh? I'm still going around with them on it but if they don't do anything in the next few weeks I'll put up the whole conversation for your reading enjoyment.

Comment

Wait, mooseknuckle got wiped? Are you serious?! That's ****ing bull****. That guy gets more kills with his knife than I do with a gun on some rounds, he's that good at what he does. And although I've never seen him play on other servers, I know that on the TRR server he runs around with a knife (and camo, of course) all the time and slices people up all ninja-like. People like him get wiped, but some people can continue to play on k/p servers without penalty? Proof that there's no damn justice. That's just total BS.

...Damn, I'm pissed now.

Although moose is responsible for a handful of TKs I've had on the TRR server. Whenever I know he's on I'm always listening for the buzzing sound of the camo and I've greased a few teammates by accident because they walked right by me while cloaked and I just assumed it was him.

~Wolfgang

Comment

all the more reason to play on PB streaming servers. I have noticed and increase in people being banned for cheating from PB streaming servers. Nothing better than cheaters getting owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus View Post
                all the more reason to play on PB streaming servers. I have noticed and increase in people being banned for cheating from PB streaming servers. Nothing better than cheaters getting owned.
                Problem with BF is that they are not quite getting "owned". Or how do you explain cheaters and hackers coming back every so often?

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
                  Problem with BF is that they are not quite getting "owned". Or how do you explain cheaters and hackers coming back every so often?
                  well they come back with a new guid. They still get owned cause PB catches the cheat again and they get banned. I guess after that they find a non PB streaming server to hack on. Look at the site www.pbbans.com and you will often see guys get banned like 8 times from the same server. Each time they have a new guid, but since they are too stupid to figure out that Pb catches the cheat and not the guid, they get banned again.

like this guy:http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=63401

gets banned for aimbotting via PB only to come back 4 mins later to the same server with a new guid and get banned again. What a tool :laugh:

Comment

most of the time pb doesnt work and kicks things that shoudnt be kicked. and 3rd time parties(dont knwo the right term) have licence to read and watch everything on your pc. but only if their oficial goal is to ban hackers. and they kick hackers but there is one down point. if you have been kicked unnececarily by pb, and it is send to the 3rd partie you wont be able to play on servers that run that 3rd partie software/streaming. unless they unban you to and i know from other forums they dont but instead of that they start insulting you asap. will have a look and send you a link to a dude who got insulted by the guys who should watch his appeal.

Comment

This is insane.. If one guy is banned from the top i dont see good reasons to say that PB is working.. But i only see they are wasting time.. because lower in the leaderboards are hackers taking over the control... Bigtime

Comment

Originally posted by Retroactive View Post
                        Shame to hear about Mooseknuckles... If he is that good, my hats off to him...I couldn't knife an APC if it was parked infront of me! As for the other hackers, ban them! But a more interesting thought pops into my mind here. Snakeyezzz said that he noticed some of the top players have disapeared from the leaderboards. Well, that tells me that some of these hacking morons that we all eventually run in to who have these ridiculous stats on the leaderboards are really nothing more than cheaters... Put them in a room on a hack free LAN game and you would see that they simply have no skill. But yet, online, they are untouchable experts with stats that are through the roof...all from cheating! And when you do encounter one of these hackers ingame, and you mention that they seem to be hacking, everyone INSTANTLY comes to their defense and says "How dare you acuse 'Soupfungus' of cheating! He is at the TOP of the leaderboards" Uh...well...yeah, because he HACKS! What is wrong with some of these people? Do you simply take EVERYTHING at face value? :shakehead
                        dont be retarded. there is no storm of cheatcraft and haxxory that is keeping you from going to the top. having a good comp and internet is part of it there isnt this big hacking conspiracy that you think there is.

Comment

The reason some of the top people have gone off the leaderboards is due to inactivity.

Comment

Moose is pretty upset about being wiped. I'am too, they guys worked so hard at being a legit knifer, just to get his stats reset. What a bummer.

I've noticed some of my prized Dog Tags are missing off my feeble collection, I know they weren't hackers, judging by thier stats. Probably like Ezekiel said, it's due to inactivity.

Comment

Sad to see legit players get wiped.

Comment

Working...
                              X