No announcement yet.

Your 'Frag of the Day'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, so today I was in Camp G, and I was capping Ruins by myself since the people or person who just capped it moved onto EU base (I was EU obv.) and so basically I just finished capping Ruins and I was behind the crates in that dead end corner (You know, if you're coming from central camp to ruins you take a left and you see a bunch of crates? Yeah that corner.) so anyway, I notice a guy in the far right prone shooting me from around the corner I quickly dash to kill him with my SCAR which was an awful mistake because he had about 4 more buddies behind him I and I just wasted about 13 bullets to kill him and I waste the other 17 to kill one guy and damage the other, so I finish off the damaged guy with my pistol and run out of ruins out toward the crates in front started reloading but as I was reloading some dude hops out goes prone and starts firing at me with his baur so hopped around then dove in for my knife, and that kiddies is how I got my Combat Efficiency badge in about 2 minutes haha.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang View Post
      Oh yeah, them. Grimmeh is one hell of a crack shot with that Baur, if you've played against him.

~Wolfgang
      Yes he is, and his mates stick right by his side picking each other up. That's what made it so sweet, no-one left to pick them up.

Comment

Last night I was working coming from Ruins in Belgrade and I was on the balcony of a building. I saw a squad mate taking fire from an enemy beneath the ledge and out of out sight, so I jumped down to help. Landed right on top of the bad guy's head and killed him.

Comment

Playing on the MonkeyGamers server, went with Clark and was trying to defend harbour as EU. 3 full squads came up the middle entrance and I got a 15 kill streak with just 3 nades... then a sniper got me while I was laughing my *** off :laugh:

Comment

On Berlin two guys in a walker were standing all the way back by the L turn in the road where you have a straight shot down the map, so i went camo and ran down there to see if i could RDX it. Well right before it got to it BOTH GUYS jumped out and started repairing it, so i just hopped in and ran down the road as fast as I could, laughing my *** off.

Comment

had a funny-ish one today on camp g as a defending sniper. put two apms on the east side round the first corner and was sniping from south west of the flag. two guys come round the corner and walk over my apms which are facing the other direction, pass unscathed... but after taking the sl out with a headshot, he is revived by his mate, they both turn around and head back round the corner towards my now effective apms, 2 more guys spawn in just as they reach the G-spot for 4 kills

you had to be there...

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                Yes he is, and his mates stick right by his side picking each other up. That's what made it so sweet, no-one left to pick them up.
                Hmm...I was on the 24/7 Camp G server tonight and so was Grimmeh. A couple of your clanmates were saying over VoIP that they have BR evidence of him using cheats and they kicked him (dunno if he was banned or not). That's too bad...I do so love Baur whores and it's a shame to see one of the best, so I thought, being a cheater. :hmm:

~Wolfgang

Comment

Hmmm allot nice nade kills here..
                  I am not very good with the nade, I dont use it allot so i dont have skills with it... But ones. I was EU Playing camp... The round was just started. I was support with 3 Nades, So i was thinking Lets 0wn with this thing.. The nade was going Underneath the crane at harbor and Killed 7 enemies that where reviving and using medichubs overthere... Not Much, But the Lol was Great:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang View Post
                    Hmm...I was on the 24/7 Camp G server tonight and so was Grimmeh. A couple of your clanmates were saying over VoIP that they have BR evidence of him using cheats and they kicked him (dunno if he was banned or not). That's too bad...I do so love Baur whores and it's a shame to see one of the best, so I thought, being a cheater. :hmm:

~Wolfgang
                    Don't jump to any conclusions yet. They sent me the BR file to review it and I will sometime in the next couple of days.

Back on topic. Playing titan on Sidi once, I podded down from our titan and landed on top of a walker. I started shooting him with my pilum, luckily he didn't start moving or I probably would have fallen off. I got him down to about 50% as shots to the top don't do much, at which point he got out, I pressed "E" and then killed him with his walker.

Comment

Got totally owned by a nade today, thrown by a guy I killed with Krylov 70m away a few milliseconds earlier. He was on top of east hanger and I was south east to his location on the platform between east hanger and military dump. If I had my Baur and PK rockets instead of vanilla Krylov without any unlock due to stupid server error, this would have not happened.

Comment

My most recent favorite was on Suez Titan, and a pair of guys on the PAC side were pretty much pwning it up in the gunship. I have no idea how many times the gunner blew my guts all over the map, but I was using a new soldier that barely has any unlocks so I didn't really have anything to shoot back at them with.

Our side just could NOT get their **** wired tight so it was a forgone conclusion that we were going to lose and I got so sick of getting killed by that gunship pair that the last time they got me I spawned back in the EU base as an engineer, grabbed the APC, travelled along the edge of the map to the PAC Titan and podded up tothe front lip of the titan. I've done this a few time with the SAAW, but now I only had the regular engineer rockets.

They came back to their titan to repair/rearm and didn't see me so they come in nice and slow, and I blew them apart right in front of the titan. I hung around and got them 2 more times like this, and I don't think they ever knew exactly where I was, but they eventually figured out that landing on the titan for repairs was getting them killed so they started coming in with their shields up and that was the end of my revenge streak.

They had still killed me WAY more times than I got them, but it felt good to dish it back to them with a totally unsuitable weapon 3 times in a row. I'm sure they were WTF!ing like crazy. LOL

Comment

On sidi a few months ago, one of my teammates shot down a transport with about 5 guys in it. He called out that one of them podded out just in time and was running towards silo 1 up the road from silo 4. I was in an fav almost to silo 4 up from our uncap in an FAV. I let down the hammer, with the intention of running him down, before he reached the silo. Just as silo 1 came into sight, I spot him, with 2 more guys running in a nice straight line, almost to where the roche is. As I line up on them, it becomes obvious that the second guy in line is the squad leader, because 2 guys pop out of his back and fall in line in a dead run for silo 1. Instant combat efficiency pin. That'll never happen again in a million years, but was one of the most memorable C/E pins I've ever gotten

Comment

Originally posted by Zarious
                            On sidi a few months ago, one of my teammates shot down a transport with about 5 guys in it. He called out that one of them podded out just in time and was running towards silo 1 up the road from silo 4. I was in an fav almost to silo 4 up from our uncap in an FAV. I let down the hammer, with the intention of running him down, before he reached the silo. Just as silo 1 came into sight, I spot him, with 2 more guys running in a nice straight line, almost to where the roche is. As I line up on them, it becomes obvious that the second guy in line is the squad leader, because 2 guys pop out of his back and fall in line in a dead run for silo 1. Instant combat efficiency pin. That'll never happen again in a million years, but was one of the most memorable C/E pins I've ever gotten
                            Dangerous driving on the battlefield? That will put your insurance premium up next year on the FAV. :laugh:

Comment

Today was fun, got my first ever kick vote :P Was ripping up Camp G with SCAR (Had 24 kills in the end). This guy was coming at me with a voss with me reloading, but he was dumb enough to just stand there....I promptly pistol whipped him...after that - "(Player name) has initiated a kick vote against Lunien" Made my day :P

Comment

I have two good ones today. Both on the Tactical Assault 24/7 Camp G server.

My best frag of the day was on an RDX hopper. We were on the east roof by harbor. He just killed two team mates ahead of me with RDX and was propelled up into the air towards me. He tossed another RDX that began following towards me but I nailed him with a solid Voss burst in mid air on his way down and killed him before he could detonate. I rezzed my mates and then tea bagged his corpse. : )

Later on in that round I had an awesome spree. We were on offense taking harbor and I was moving between a building and where the shipping containers are by the flag- tight space. I turned the corner and cut down 3 guys with my voss in one good long burst as they were somewhat abreast of one another. I then turned right again and went to into the hangar where I emptied what was left into my clip into a 4th fellow on his way out. I switched to pistol and killed two wounded guys hiding behind the crates by the ladder with headshots. I then went to my knife and got one more guy rushing in from the other side of the hangar before I was mowed down by my 8th customer of the day. That all happened in less than 10 seconds and I laughed my *** off...

...For a second it felt like I was playing a "real" FPS game without these nonsensical restrictions and artificial equalizers for the sake of "realism" in a video game of all things... but that's another thread.

Good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X